EP

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Good morning,

Thank you very much for your ticket. Our support is reachable again after January 9th - to get this ticket solved as soon as possible after the winter break could you please provide us your BCS name?

We'll keep you up to date, please be patient for a little bit :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello and happy new year Alaqoq,

Sadly we didn't get any further since thursday. To provide sufficient support we need your BCS name. Please describe your problem a little bit more detailed in order for us to get this right.

Please answer within the next days, otherwise we'll see this case as solved :)

Thank you in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• First of all, sorry about the delay. I had some important univercity finals last week.

On the December 28, 2021, I was driving to gain Ev.P. for BCS Christmas Event. I reached level of 28 and to collect my 25 EP prize, i pressed ''Collect'' button, But after that my EP was still same when i checked for it. I think some kinda bug or connection loss happened.

My in game name is Alaqoq btw.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards
    Alaqoq

• Hey @Sebastian G., thanks for your kindness.

Yes, the EP which i received on December 30th 15:20 was one of the another levels' reward. I immediately opened this thread after i hadn't receieved the EP reward for level 28.

Thanks in advance