How does BBS read my bus files?

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello!How does BBS read my bus files?There is something wrong when i start with my bus in singlelplayer.BUT there is no problem when i start it in OMSI only.Haven't tried in multiplayer yet but i believe it will be the same. PS:any way to contact with the staff on discord?It will be faster for me and i may have more description for this.

• Hello! [PeDePe] Sebastian G.

Thank you for your reply!

Firstly,I need to say something for the bus.The bus is a payware that is made in China.So you can't get any files of the bus unless you pay it by yourself.Sorry!

Then about the game.In OMSI,i tried with this bus and nothing went wrong.BUT when i tried this in singleplayer in BBS,the blinkers and the headlights can't be turned on.And in logfile it seemed that i triggered some bugs: 449 23:57:19 - - Error: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005D4AC5 in Modul 'Omsi.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 00000847: IM.UseInputCommands

Here are the logfiles.The time in the logfile of BBS should be from 05.09.2021 17:37:13:670 to 18:14:18:308.You know,now the time difference between China and Germany is 6 hours.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(46,65 kB, 134 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(92,11 kB, 103 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hey CaptainZhang,

Thank you very much for your reply and the logfiles.

As far as I can see it the BYD bus you're driving isn't working correctly - there are some files not existing and the "Zugriffsverletzung" is generated by an input command.

Did I get this right - the problem only occures when using BCS?

Did you try driving on an other map? Please consider trying on Grundorf.

According to your logfiles you're driving on Hamburg HafenCity - the map is known for not having that good performance. In combination with BCS which is using more RAM it might happen, that OMSI will not load correctly.

Thank you in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Only in BCS this bug happens.I tried in Grundorf first and found this bug,then just went to Hamburg because the bus had got a repaint.I can't use the blinkers or headlights only in BCS. You saw the missing sounds because the bus doesn't need it.But that's not the matter.

the error code seemed to be triggered when i pressed the keys for blinkers and headlights

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von CaptainZhang () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by CaptainZhang into this post.

• Hey @CaptainZhan,

Thank you for your reply. That's strange - sadly we're not able to reproduce this error and because of that it's hard to find a solution.

Two questions from me so far:

Did you check in BCS if the bus is wrecked, blickers are broken, ...?

Did you try reinstall the bus?

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• I checked in BCS,the bus should be in very good condition.and in OMSI it behaves very well,so i think it is not necessary to reinstall it.I have BYD K8 and K9 and they have the same problem.

and after i entered the game through BCS,the problem remains the same although i tried to delete and respawn the same bus.

• Hey CaptainZhang,

I searched for your error on the internet and found this:

https://forum.omnibussimulator…44505-blinker-geht-nicht/

Down below they mentioned, that turning on all material sources might help. the errors in the logfile aren't the same.

I have to admit that I don't know any solutions. I'll discuss this topic internally - please be patient, we'll come back to you asap.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• hello,i contacted the creator of the bus and they don't know wtf is this too......

can you read the light.osc file?that's the main problem

• [PeDePe] Sebastian G.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert