Portforwarding for BBS

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hallo Leute,

I yesterday tried to setup my own private company, available for me and everyone with my public IP.
    I set up my game to run through port 7782, so this is what I forwarded in my two routers.
    This should do the trick according to the knowlegde base.

But it doesn't. People aren't able to join through the game and enter the server.
    Next to that, the server isn't visible as soon as I start it when I look at canyouseeme.org.
    So I decided to setup a Minecraft server quickly by using port 25565 and that worked fine.
    Same method of portforwarding. But as soon as I stop the Minecraft server and let the BBS run through port 25565, the server isn't visible yet again.

How is this possible?
    Anyone knows the issue?
    According to my knowledge it should be a setting in the game or something.
    By the way; all firewalls have been turned off.

Thanks in advance! ;)

• Hi,

please have a look at: https://www.wieistmeineip.de/
    Is there shown only an IPv6 IP, or also an IPv4 IP?

For me, there is only shown an IPv6 IP, but not an IPv4 IP.
    So at my side, I won't be able to start a local BBS Server.
    I changed my Connection-Settings with my Provider to IPv4 and everything worked fine.

Please be sure, that you have IPv4 connection. Thats the only way to use BBS local Server.

• Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response.
    However, my public IPv4 adress is listed.
    My IPv6 isn't available / nicht vorhanden.

I don't want to be rude, but as I'm not allowed to make a ticket because I've a post on the forum, I'm gonna bump this topic. There is still no solution to my problem.

• Thanks for the quick response.
    I'll try this when I'm at home tonight.

Hi,

I've tried to do that, but no success.
    Maybe I did something wrong in that process, but I don't think so.
    I've made a "port.cfg" file, but in the file is only listed 25565 (the port minecraft uses as well), doesn't make a difference.

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von Erledigt (ohne Lösung) auf In Bearbeitung geändert
  • [PeDePe] Kevin F.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert