Mini company

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • a question with all this support would not affect who has big company as is our case and the tax declaration as it would be another question in the case we have two companies here mother and branch could not pass my bus to the branch and acquire new fleet to headquarters or have a semi new vehicle room

• It does not convince me at all.
    Many limitations for few advantages.
    While it is not like the AOD manager, we will continue the same.

"- Lower prices for map concessions, which don't change by demand "
    A reduction of 5% will be?
    I do not see any advantage with respect to a public company.

"- You don't need training for employee, finances and scheduling"
    Can not schedule routes?
    Bad idea.

• You don't see any advantage in lower prices for map concessions? The reduction is much higher than 5%.

Examples:
    Ahlheim Laurenzbach - 7.557 € for local companies (instead of currently 30.984 € for public companies)
    X10 Berlin - 5.578 € for local companies (instead of currently 35.141 € for public companies)
    Städtedreieck - 4.986 € for local companies (instead of currently 21.938 € for public companies)
    Rheinhausen - 3.945 € for local companies (instead of currently 19.331 € for public companies)
    Hamburg HafenCity - 4.105 € for local companies (instead of currently 18.883 € for public companies)

Can not schedule routes?

Of course you can schedule routes, but you don't need training in a local company to have access on the disposition, employee and finances area on the computer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert