URGENT Issues with Damage on BCS

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I have been charged for damage that I did not do, I have never driven the bus in question as checked on with my history, I can see why the system thinks I drove the bus, as I have previously clicked the bus but as I dont have it installed the system would not let me drive it, then it shows me a the last driver, and as that I have been charged, I dont see why I should pay for damage I did not do, please can you assist me in this urgent matter

Any chance someone can assist me with this?

• Hi

The bus was already broken when you tried to start a tour with it. Your colleague who used the bus before had not reported the damage. Since you last used the bus is wanted to use, you are responsible for the condition.

The solution is simple:

Always check the bus to its condition before the trip to ensure the safety of your passengers. If a bus is defective (as in this case) you must report the damage. Otherwise you are the guilty.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert
  • I'm the owner of the company. According to what the user told me, he has never tried to start a tour with that bus, he doesn't even have it installed.

If it really starts shifting the damages around when you only open the bus UI, then to me it seems like this is a serious bug in BCS.

• I'm the owner of the company. According to what the user told me, he has never tried to start a tour with that bus, he doesn't even have it installed.

If it really starts shifting the damages around when you only open the bus UI, then to me it seems like this is a serious bug in BCS.

The original matter has not been solved.

I have NEVER driven that bus and don't have it installed.

I don't see why a driver who does not have the bus file installed on the pc, should have to pay for someone else's damage, it is most likely an issue with the software not an issue with the driver.

As I have now paid the funds so I will require a refund (Credit)

Gameburrow the company owner has also put a comment in the thread to confirm what I have said, thank you

• According to your description, you wanted to drive the bus and were then told that you had not installed it. Regardless of this, just the attempt to drive this bus is enough. If it was installed, you could have started the ride. But you have to make sure that you do not endanger the safety of your passengers and therefore check the bus for its condition. Only then accept the bus and check if it is installed or not. Even if my answer is not to your satisfaction, it is the right answer to your question. The calculation is therefore justified. Please pay attention to the safety and everything is fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -