Make someone joint owner

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi

I have started a company on my own as I had the training and 100k but now want to make a colleague joint owner of the company...is there a way to do this?

Also, if the owner (or co-owner) were to click "Quit" instead of "enter" on the screen where you enter the company, what would happen to the company? If a sole owner were to click quit, would the company automatically cease to exist?

Thanks

• Hey

1.:

You can do it simply at the computer in your company at the the company settings.

But notice: Once you made your colleauge to an owner, you can't take back your decission. So, you can't fire your co-owner. He has the same rights like you. Only when he quit and applicate new, then he is a normal member.

2.: When you quit your company it doesn't close automatically, if there is a second or third owner.

When you are the only owner of your company, then the company will close automatically in a few days.

• [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert