Beiträge von nigelpet

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hi

A friend was driving in a control centre event when a passenger on his bus passed out and he had to request an ambulance.

My question is this....are such issues "created" by the controller to challenge the driver or are they randomly generated by the software to challenge both the driver and the controller to deal with it.

Thanks

Nigel

Hi

Is there a way to reset your entire profile back to the beginning?

If I change my username will that do it and will my friends be informed that I have changed it or do I need to tell them?

Thanks

Nigel

Hi

I cannot do any of that as I cannot access the company at all at the moment.

If you could resolve why we cannot access the company, then I can do as you request and let you know if it worked and send the log file if necessary

Thanks

Hi

My company has 3 joint owners....I believe you are allowed up to 5.

I am trying to add a fourth who is a staff member in the company but when I try to add him as co-owner it says that the user does not exist.

Clearly, he does as he is in the company with that username.

The company is Magpie Travel and the user I am trying to add is BAtravel.

Can you advise how we get around this or can you add him as a co-owner which should make 4 of us.

Thanks

Nigel

Hi

I have started a company on my own as I had the training and 100k but now want to make a colleague joint owner of the company...is there a way to do this?

Also, if the owner (or co-owner) were to click "Quit" instead of "enter" on the screen where you enter the company, what would happen to the company? If a sole owner were to click quit, would the company automatically cease to exist?

Thanks

Hi again

A follow-up question now that the company is established.

Each month a tax declaration is done and I understand that taxable income is income - 50% of expenses.

I assume then that a percentage tax rate is applied to the taxable income to calculate the tax due.

My question is what is the rate of tax that is applied to the taxable income as I cannot see this in the manual?

Thanks again

Nigel

Hi

I have a couple of questions about starting a company in multiplayer.

I know you need 100k...which I will soon have.

Can I start a company on my own or is it essential to have at least 2 people?

What training do I have to have completed to start a company? It looks like I might to have completed 70 training bits but I am not sure which ones?

Thanks

Nigel