Problem with the brake of Volvo 7900

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hallo

Hast du die Handbremse gelöst mit Taste ( . ) Weil das Symbol sieht aus wie die Handbremse vom Bus.

Und dann könnte es auch sein der Bus benötigt wenn er steht an der Haltestelle eine gewisse Zeit bis er wieder fort kommt.

Auch bei mir fuhr er nicht los und ich habe dann die Bremse gedrückt 1-2sek und dann fuhr der Bus wieder los.

Sag ja Hybrid und YEAH :D

Hoffe das hilft dir

MFG René

Hallo Nochmal

Ich hab nun das Selbe Symbol wie du gesehen auf deinen Bild.

neben deiner Haltestellentaste ist noch eine Türfreigabetaste diese musst du drücken.
    dann kurz Bremse drücken und dann gas geben und dann fährt der Bus auch los. =)

MFG René

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

René :)

The Regels sind The Regels :P

• [Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/oSipbKT.jpg]

When you request a stop, the button to stop the brake stops working.
    Do not understand the problem.

Hi @Snook what are the times of passing. How many lines, interesting objects like vehicles. How to optimize whether to buy a map :) I hope Niklas will soon add to the Omninavigation. I'm waiting all the time for his reply in the support center translation Polish languech Bus company simulator and Omninavigation. Please answer Niklas PeDePe. I wish you a nice ride @Snook I can buy a map Hafencity Hamburg DLC :thumbsup:

• Solved.
    The problem was the battery.
    Leave at least 5 minutes before charging the battery before starting.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/oSipbKT.jpg]

Hi @Snook what are the times of passing. How many lines, interesting objects like vehicles. How to optimize whether to buy a map :) I hope Niklas will soon add to the Omninavigation. I'm waiting all the time for his reply in the support center translation Polish languech Bus company simulator and Omninavigation. Please answer Niklas PeDePe. I wish you a nice ride @Snook I can buy a map Hafencity Hamburg DLC :thumbsup:

There are two buses.
    A short and an articulate.

The map has two lines, 6 and 111.
    If you have DLC hamburg day and night you will have 109 and 688.

Not one day they have delayed putting the DLC in the multiplayer.
    As it is a German map, they fix it right away.
    DLC France, have no interest, and says that we are the ones who have to ask the developer to solve the problem.

• I'm DLC HAMBURG ;) , This is a beautiful map, I will buy it :) Hafencity Hamburg. Any map of interest in this France should have multiplayer , Omninavigation. Waiting from yesterday I gave a translation to Polish Bus company simulator and Omninavigation, I gave it to Niklas PeDePe, no answer all the time I'm waiting. Paywar map Aachen Add on , no Omninavigation no red line on minimap , no loading minimap, fix error, Also there is no repair here @Snook, They do not work properly German colleagues are my opinion with their products, people who help themselves are treated bad, and what shows mistakes. @Snook map DLC Hafencity Hamburg -works minimap red line Omninavigation?please answer friend. Regards Martin