Update for companies and grants

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I will comment on this proposal: BSC is responsible for dividing up between public and private companies.

So every private company not only has to prove that it can pay and keep on working month after month, but also that incentives will be given: a company, always and from here onwards will be the private ones, if it buys a CNG bus, it will have to prove it and will receive a real life, similar to real life help. if now the EURO 6 engines are sold, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6.

When a company buys a bus, it doesn't receive it automatically, but waits a few months to have it, you can buy the ones you want and you can open the possibility of installment payments or renting / leasing.

From time to time, BSC will be able to auction maps of both DLC and the companies that want to enter the game, the winning company will have to put at BSC's disposal whatever it requires, e. g. X10: Auction for 40,000 € and oblige the winning company to give a minimum of 10 trips per month and get 10,000 € of profit, in turn they will be forced to buy articulated, standarized buses.

It will be controlled that each driver in this case players, are clean, do not go from company to company, usually play well without blows, no fuss etc... and will have a history or curriculum so that each owner of company knows who enters or who leaves.

EDIT NEW UPDATE :

I'm going to propose something else that I couldn't think of yesterday.

Setting up a bank that is controlled by the BSC and companies may use it to borrow money.

In the same way, this bank will have to regulate that companies don't get into debt and that if they do it and can't pay, they will close down and go out to auction.

If they want to become private, they will have a trial period of 3 months. if it is the opposite of private to public, it will be immediate and any aid or subsidy that has a private one will be lost.

Finally, private companies will be ranked in a ranking that, something is being done now but it should be improved, in which if a company proves to have few blows, many travellers transported, arriving on time, things like that will be helped as a reward and also create challenges with reward for these companies.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jmasper () aus folgendem Grund: UPDATE

• I'm going to say a big no to almost everything in this idea. I don't see this as a good idea to begin restricting companies as much as you want to.
    Nobody doesn't have to prove anything, why are you trying to limit that people want to have fun, huh?

Buying a bus and waiting for few months. In real life yes, but in simlation aka game? Nope, certainly not.

So every private company not only has to prove that it can pay and keep on working month after month, but also that incentives will be given: a company, always and from here onwards will be the private ones, if it buys a CNG bus, it will have to prove it and will receive a real life, similar to real life help. if now the EURO 6 engines are sold, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6.
    Honestly, not sure I really get what you mean here, but forcing company to be private one? Certainly not. What do you mean have to prove it? Honestly this part of your suggestion is extremely not understandable. I get it that if company buys a green bus, aka hybrid or CNG, it could receive some kind of financial support?

From time to time, BSC will be able to auction maps of both DLC and the companies that want to enter the game, the winning company will have to put at BSC's disposal whatever it requires, e. g. X10: Auction for 40,000 € and oblige the winning company to give a minimum of 10 trips per month and get 10,000 € of profit, in turn they will be forced to buy articulated, standarized buses.
    Once again, you are limiting the fun people can have. I don't know about other companies, but my company is made by group of people who want to enjoy things together, what you are trying to suggest, will limit the fun we can have extremely, because we can't get the maps we want.

It will be controlled that each driver in this case players, are clean, do not go from company to company, usually play well without blows, no fuss etc... and will have a history or curriculum so that each owner of company knows who enters or who leaves.
    Your suggestion actually makes people jump from company to company, because companies can't have the maps and buses when people want, so they will go to another company that have them.

Setting up a bank that is controlled by the BSC and companies may use it to borrow money.
    Doesn't this basically exist already?

In the same way, this bank will have to regulate that companies don't get into debt and that if they do it and can't pay, they will close down and go out to auction.
    This is already a thing, except the auction side. If company is in dept for 7 days it will closed down according to my understanding.

If they want to become private, they will have a trial period of 3 months. if it is the opposite of private to public, it will be immediate and any aid or subsidy that has a private one will be lost.
    It should be up to company owners decide if they want to be private or public, no restrictions.

Finally, private companies will be ranked in a ranking that, something is being done now but it should be improved, in which if a company proves to have few blows, many travellers transported, arriving on time, things like that will be helped as a reward and also create challenges with reward for these companies.
    Ranking list could indeed be improved, but why only private companies? All companies I'd say.

• I answer GameBurrow.

Here in the first place it is only a suggestion that aims to make the BSC bigger and does not restrict anyone or anything.

I said that if you buy a bus to wait a few months but that you can change it to weeks that would be better and more logical, and here you can enter another suggestion: instead of buying a model already made as such, which is requested with different configurations, that would mean updating the existing bus models and improving them.

If a company goes to a BSC manager, which would be to create and manage the companies better than it is now, if it shows that company that buys an ecological bus, give it a subsidy as in real life.

When I refer to the test, it comes from a suggestion of another player who proposes that companies can test buses for a while.

It is proposed that BSC auction a map of DLC or not and propose that the winning company put X drivers, make X services, earn X money, buy X buses etc... It is about creating a competition between companies.

If your company can't play on a map for a few months, like others, they are rules that can be put in place, but that map won't be paid for since you won't play.

Each person will be free to leave or enter the company they want or accept you, here I propose that each person has his or her resume and that through it the company that is serious when hiring employees values if you are interested or not.

In my case, I don't know if there is a bank or not, here it is, BSC, will have its bank that will lend you money and will control that the companies work, the one that does it badly will be punished or it will have to close and be sold or auctioned.

You can't choose whether you're public or private because people will have a lot of nerve. you'll have to spend some time before going from private to public to be able to participate in things, otherwise you won't. now the company that is public doesn't receive aid or subsidies which a private company does.

Simple: If a company is private, those within it will have to fight to stay in their rankings, they could be ranked according to each company has buses, people, money etc... but each private company shows month by month that it is solvent and can continue, that it can fight to win a map, that it can invest in buses and facilities, something that a public company will have to be open 24/7 and accept that it cannot enter in certain places as long as it is not able to enter in certain places.

In the end, my idea is that if today there are 100 companies to say something, and that 90 of them are private, that among those private ones there is a kind of struggle like a U. T. E. to get maps, money, whatever it is, nobody is deprived, on the contrary we want to involve more people so that they can play and be serious.

Greetings.

• Here in the first place it is only a suggestion that aims to make the BSC bigger and does not restrict anyone or anything.

Sorry but your suggestion 100% overrules that sentence, you want to restrict what maps the companies have, if they are private or public etc, which is a HUGE restriction

I said that if you buy a bus to wait a few months but that you can change it to weeks that would be better and more logical, and here you can enter another suggestion: instead of buying a model already made as such, which is requested with different configurations, that would mean updating the existing bus models and improving them.

Wait time for buses - if we are talking about day or two. Maybe. Longer? Nope, certainly not. Different configurations - limitations of OMSi, as omsi doesn't have enough buses. It could be a idea to upgrade models, for example buses in SU PL Megapack hava alot of configurations, it would be nice if you can upgrade configurations with some quite good sum.

If a company goes to a BSC manager, which would be to create and manage the companies better than it is now, if it shows that company that buys an ecological bus, give it a subsidy as in real life.

When I refer to the test, it comes from a suggestion of another player who proposes that companies can test buses for a while.

Trial periods for buses? That may be a good thing. Subsidy's for economy friendly buses? Also not a bad idea.

It is proposed that BSC auction a map of DLC or not and propose that the winning company put X drivers, make X services, earn X money, buy X buses etc... It is about creating a competition between companies.

If your company can't play on a map for a few months, like others, they are rules that can be put in place, but that map won't be paid for since you won't play

If your company can't play on map for a few months? Most people will leave BCS or company completely and this excatly what I'm talking about - restricing companies and players in it and this is a huge restrictions

You can't choose whether you're public or private because people will have a lot of nerve. you'll have to spend some time before going from private to public to be able to participate in things, otherwise you won't. now the company that is public doesn't receive aid or subsidies which a private company does.

Simple: If a company is private, those within it will have to fight to stay in their rankings, they could be ranked according to each company has buses, people, money etc... but each private company shows month by month that it is solvent and can continue, that it can fight to win a map, that it can invest in buses and facilities, something that a public company will have to be open 24/7 and accept that it cannot enter in certain places as long as it is not able to enter in certain places.

In the end, my idea is that if today there are 100 companies to say something, and that 90 of them are private, that among those private ones there is a kind of struggle like a U. T. E. to get maps, money, whatever it is, nobody is deprived, on the contrary we want to involve more people so that they can play and be serious.

Let there be a lot of companies, who cares. They are there becasue they are groups of people who want to play together, which you are trying to tear apart with your suggestions. Also please keep in mind, this stil is a simulation, not real life. People need to live also and can't dedicate all their time to BCS. Companies already have to prove they can survive - they need to pay the bills, maintain buses, pay taxes, thus they have to actually earn. If they fail to do so, they will fall into dept and it's game over. Also your sentence: nobody is deprived - that is excactly what your suggestions does, deprives people and companies of the enjoyment they have with their buses and maps, the have chosen those buses and maps for resason. Sorry, but I just don't go with your suggestion and should this become reality, it will be game over in another way.

But I'll stop here, I've said I'm certinaly not supporting it and won't spam my opinion.

• Grateful of you to answer even if you don't understand my idea. I'll answer later.

When I said that you buy a bus and you have to wait a month or two, well, it's okay for me to stop by, but a company that buys a bus and waits a week doesn't seem so bad to me, a company that buys a new bus actually has to wait until it's out of stock.

Omsi unfortunately has many limitations that are neither going to be fixed nor wanted but it would be nice to know if in the future they could order the model to the taste of the consumer.

Let's see, if you have your company and you win the map of X10 for 3 months, to say the least, a player only if he can play, those who are in a public company also, those who can not play on that map will be the ones who have the private company and its workers. is not a frightened one, it's a contest or better an auction where the company wins which better conditions contribute to a contract. if your owner of your company you contribute more than me because you win.

People who create free or DLC maps as well as free and paid buses would strive to create better maps, bigger maps, more lines, different vehicles with different combinations and more varied combinations etc... that leads to bigger Omsi and BSO.

If I don't care if there are 100 or 1,000 companies, if the important thing is to play, it's not to force anyone to play every day, but to encourage people to reconsider the BSO as if they are in a company that manages X maps or buses and competes in a healthy way with others, there are people who play a lot because they can and can't and that will continue here and in any other game.

You don't agree? I'm okay with your free opinion. But I rethink an option, as the owner of a company, try it to find out if you like it or not.

A little final comment about this suggestion as well as others in this section of the forum: Maybe you can use this from BETA so that in the not too distant future you can pass this on to the next game: LOTUS and then leave it polished and fixed.

Greetings.

• Well, then here comes my reply... Be ready. :P

I do expect the developers are not that stupid to implement these suggestions. I don't support ANY of your idea's. Also, i really doubt these suggestions are serious. Like all your suggestions are game breaking.

When a company buys a bus, it doesn't receive it automatically, but waits a few months to have it, you can buy the ones you want and you can open the possibility of installment payments or renting / leasing.

It's a SIMULATION. This is probably the most game breaking, and the most stupid idea i can imagine. Why? Let's say, you start up a company.. You have to wait 3 months before you can actually play. Ever saw a game like that? I did, it died immediatly after the update.

What do you even say here?

If you mean you can't buy maps anymore, but maps go in auction once per xx weeks, NOOOOOO! I'm driving for GoBus, all our wishes gets appreciated. Why? We want to have fun. This suggestion makes the game boring. We HAVE to drive on the same map for xx weeks/months, because we don't win the auction. Once it'll get boring. Results, people start playing OMSI again and puts away BCS. And never, EVER try to force to buy something, and wait for it 3 months...

Company owners should decide for theirself if they want to play with friends only, or with others who they don't know. There shouldn't be ANY restrictions there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^First post of you...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not against competition at all, but in BCS i am. Why? Lots of players are inactive. If your lucky, and have a active company, you win everything. So once again LIMITS the fun of the other company.

And once again, i have no clue if your serious about this suggestions, or not. They all seem game breaking, and puts limitations in place of freedom.

• I answered @ Pursuitgamer6 since I like to answer these things.

You have reason to put 2/3 months to wait for a bus is a lot, in that aspect I messed up and I was wrong. But to wait a week or a few days I do not think it is bad. If you want to paint a bus to leave it well it takes two days minimum, then if you put something else on.

I already see your reading comprehension. If a company buys to tell you the Volvo 7900 Hybrid just left and shows the BSC who has bought it, BSC, will give you an aid for having an ecological bus. If the company that requests the help is not public receives the help since who has to prove that is played are the private. We say that the public are open companies that are not so controlled or watched by anyone and are the launch of players so they can be better drivers, mechanics and last owner One of the graces of the BSC is to own a company.

The auctions will be when BSC wants. The grace is that the company that wins has to prove that it has won. But it does not need to play 24/7 on the same map. There are many more. It is a healthy competition if in the end you are given the same to be a month in a map that in another, what they give is diversion with whom you want.

Each owner decides who to play with but it would not be fair to make a chain of friends and companies to do us a favor.

I do have one thing clear. This is / are some suggestions for BSC and any player and workers of BSC and Omsi. It is a new branch to be able to use in the game.

Let's go another step.Omsi 2 simulates to take buses.Then why do you stick to simulate something more in the matter of company?

I know because you and the other partner decides not to this proposal or suggestion. Because you are in a company that are in the top 10 for money, fame, quality ... but if they put a barrier you are no longer interested.Claro if now that company earns a million a month with what I propose you will win at best 300.000 € then it is not to your taste. The freedom for you and your company is to make money and already. As you know that it is cut do not like.

I accept that you say no but I invite you as I said before to the other person to put this in a TEST SERVER and try it and leave doubts.

This is serious as can any other proposal.

A greeting.

• I know because you and the other partner decides not to this proposal or suggestion. Because you are in a company that are in the top 10 for money, fame, quality ... but if they put a barrier you are no longer interested.Claro if now that company earns a million a month with what I propose you will win at best 300.000 € then it is not to your taste. The freedom for you and your company is to make money and already. As you know that it is cut do not like.

I wanted to stay quiet but you just don't let me. Do you actually have any idea how companies work in BCS? I really want to see a company that earns million a month. As you say GO Bus is quite big, I'd say medium in size, but we aren't earning. All the money we earn goes to maintenance of the vehicles, taxes etc. Each company pays for every map licence very month anyway and if there are more companies on map, they pay a lot more per month. It's already challenging enough.

I already see your reading comprehension.

It's you who has writing issues as you can't write in proper English and if others point out your mistakes, this is how you reply to them? I'd say it already shows what level you are at.

And no, I'm not willing to even test your ideas.

• This is serious as can any other proposal.

Good to hear...

I know because you and the other partner decides not to this proposal or suggestion. Because you are in a company that are in the top 10 for money, fame, quality ... but if they put a barrier you are no longer interested.Claro if now that company earns a million a month with what I propose you will win at best 300.000 € then it is not to your taste. The freedom for you and your company is to make money and already. As you know that it is cut do not like.

I have no clue if my company is in top 10, and makes millions of euro's. I don't care about that either. The only thing i want is fun. Something you clearly don't want people to have, according to your suggestions. And i do think we have money already, so thats not a freedom anymore. We want to buy every map we want, every bus we want, without any limitations. (I'm not the owner of GoBus tho... i'm just a regular driver...). and as i said, i don't give a .... about me driving in a top 10 company. I want to have fun.

You have reason to put 2/3 months to wait for a bus is a lot, in that aspect I messed up and I was wrong. But to wait a week or a few days I do not think it is bad. If you want to paint a bus to leave it well it takes two days minimum, then if you put something else on.

2/3 months waiting time is a WAY too long indeed. Even 2 days are too long. i'm thinking in minutes. Why is a electric repair about 300 minutes, and bringing a new bus to a dept a few days? Please note this is a simulator. Not a real-life story. Such a time of waiting time is a no-go in a simulation.

I already see your reading comprehension. If a company buys to tell you the Volvo 7900 Hybrid just left and shows the BSC who has bought it, BSC, will give you an aid for having an ecological bus. If the company that requests the help is not public receives the help since who has to prove that is played are the private. We say that the public are open companies that are not so controlled or watched by anyone and are the launch of players so they can be better drivers, mechanics and last owner

What are you trying to say here? I see something about busses, then about company's. I don't get it, sorry.

One of the graces of the BSC is to own a company.

No, not for me at least... I like how it is now. I, and lots of others don't want a own company.

Each owner decides who to play with but it would not be fair to make a chain of friends and companies to do us a favor.

If you say it's not fair there are company's with friends only: Why isn't it fair? If they decide they want to play with their own friends, there should be no limitations. There are lots of other public company's left.

I do have one thing clear. This is / are some suggestions for BSC and any player and workers of BSC and Omsi. It is a new branch to be able to use in the game.

This is a suggestion of people in a really small company, which don't want others to have fun because they haven't got it. You have to work yourself higher up. The way you choose is a easy, and really selfish way. You try to ruin other players fun, with limitations.

I already see your reading comprehension

If this is the way you talk to people, good luck in life... I try to stay polite towards you, if you can't stay polite to me. It's your problem. I'm trying to protect the freedom of BCS..

I hope you realise your suggestions are game breaking, and brings a lot of limitations in the game. Be aware...

Kind regards..

• Look, I'm a simple player I do not know how BSC works but with people like you two busting threads at the end this better one playing any other game than tried a player in Omsi level up, improve a company, take care of Omsi and BSC and What a pity not to have two fingers in front.

For my Go Bus is great I do not know how much I do not care, I just say that if Go Bus generates an amount X that pays everything in function of that amount. Here I proposed that lines or maps were auctioned for a while, I do not see the problem that that happens From an idea you have created a battle.

If you do not understand this translated English ok but then I will speak my official language and look for life. And you fuck to other users who read this thread.

So if you do not want to try an idea how dare you question it? How do you know it does not benefit you or hurt you if you do not test it? Do not you dare for fear? Or because you know that even Go Bus can lose enough in a ranking or money? It is a game just eh that some are forgotten.

If here we are for fun and within that to simulate Omsi as each company sends. Then each person can choose whether to enter or not to suggest something that benefits or not the game.

I repeat because you did not understand. I said the first time that if you buy a bus to wait a few months, something that with all logic is crazy.Now wait a time of two or three days do not look so bad.I do not know what you do in real life I do not care, but I can tell you that repairing an electric fault bus is not that simple, you have to review a lot. Pinning a bus in real life takes three days working hard with it.

Go with not understand, as it is explained again. A company buys a Volvo 7900 Hybrid. When it buys BSC a document in which proves that he has paid € 15,000 with taxes for that bus. And BSC having that document in hand can give you a little help or subsidy for buying an ecological bus.

This aid would only be received by private companies, not public companies.

Every person is free but here you can choose whether or not you want a company. It's an option like not having your own company.

Everyone is free to play with whoever wants to but it is not the same as I join with you from company to company other than that we are unknown to put me with someone who is my friend.

You only know how to look at a wall. Here nobody ruin anything. If you do not understand the concept that several companies struggle to play on the different maps is not my problems. That this is a simple suggestion. Not a battle.

I am courts with you but you and your partner soys who here in this thread have created a battle. You are free to say that if you do not like an idea, you like to improve one point or another, make changes but lock yourself in a hamster wheel and say no, no, no and not always and still more to say that BSC would break and refuse to try it even if it was beta is a 5 year old children's tantrum.

Thanks to these people we have a lot of people give up playing and this is only the big companies.

• Let's make this clear first: I'm not talking on behalf of GoBus. I'm talking from myself, and taking Gobus as a example!

Look, I'm a simple player I do not know how BSC works but with people like you two busting threads at the end this better one playing any other game than tried a player in Omsi level up, improve a company, take care of Omsi and BSC and What a pity not to have two fingers in front.

We haven't create a battle, it's you who reacts upset and angry.

If you do not understand this translated English ok but then I will speak my official language and look for life. And you fuck to other users who read this thread.

I can clearly see that it has been translated... No problems with that... But don't attack others on writing then.

So if you do not want to try an idea how dare you question it? How do you know it does not benefit you or hurt you if you do not test it? Do not you dare for fear? Or because you know that even Go Bus can lose enough in a ranking or money? It is a game just eh that some are forgotten.

Indeed, it's a game... Ever seen a game where you wait 3 months for a item? I haven't seen it in 1 game. No, i do not fear GoBus will lose money, ranking or whatever. I don't even care about that. I want to drive, i want to be able to drive the bus whatever i want, without a waiting time of 3 months. Why? It's. A. Game.

I do not know what you do in real life

I'm a busdriver, just so you know

I do not care

Oh :(

but I can tell you that repairing an electric fault bus is not that simple, you have to review a lot. Pinning a bus in real life takes three days working hard with it.

In real it does, ingame it doesn't: http://prntscr.com/h0jjqu (<Screenshot). That's what i'm talking about, this is a GAME... your looking a WAY too much at reality...

If here we are for fun and within that to simulate Omsi as each company sends. Then each person can choose whether to enter or not to suggest something that benefits or not the game.

Yes, everyone should have the freedom to suggest things for ingame. People who dislike it are able to tell it, like we do. You clearly overreact because we dislike your idea's.

You only know how to look at a wall. Here nobody ruin anything. If you do not understand the concept that several companies struggle to play on the different maps is not my problems. That this is a simple suggestion. Not a battle.

We don't, new company's do, they look at a empty depot: just 4 walls for 3 months long because you want a waiting-time of 3 months.

And as i said, people are free to dislike your idea... if you can't criticize it, it's not my problem.

You are free to say that if you do not like an idea, you like to improve one point or another, make changes but lock yourself in a hamster wheel and say no, no, no and not always and still more to say that BSC would break and refuse to try it even if it was beta is a 5 year old children's tantrum.

Let's spare you here...

I'm not going to reply anymore, i gave my POV, i totally disagree with his idea's. Since he can't discus without swearing, being angry etc, i'm not going to reply anymore...

Have a great day (really... have one...)

• I speak as a worker of a company that proposes an idea for any company. Some will like it and others will not like some users.

You and your partners have created a battle. You can say no but not lock yourself in a room saying no and that it hurts when not even just users to get ahead to try a BETA, if it puts, something. As you can say that My idea hurts someone if you do not even bother to try it in the future?

Again ... 3 or 4 times I have to repeat things. The first time I said: Wait months to a bus. Evidently people leave the BSC, but for buying a bus and waiting a day or two is not going to happen either Let's not get out of our hair or want to be more papist than the pope.

Hi bro, but I do not care. Although being so, your work really does not seem to understand ups and downs in lines.

I do not criticize if it takes a lot or not to repair a bus. I do not seek the maximum reality although it collides that you buy a game that simulates to take buses, you buy an addon that simulates a company and because in the future, idea, this, os volvais locos.No want to base Omsi and BSC in a realistic part? Ostia then for a little more nothing happens.

Look, if you or anyone my idea does not like you are free to say it. Freedom of expression is called. But do not say that idea will break Omsi or BSC when you are not even willing to prove it. That is what gives the If you do not understand it is not my problem.

Again with the bitch waiting.Coño is a suggestion to implant if you like two sectors, player and owner of the BSC.But do not criticize something that is not know or want to try.

Oh it is that it takes 3 months to wait ... For a bus and to lower it ... but for a map I proposed a month or two. What happens that there are no maps or what? But what happens is that big companies are not interested in losing. That's the problem.

Maybe you as a player and only driver there are things you do not know.Because in the BSC this is because every end of the month a company has to declare to the Treasury of the BSC its money? Why was it put. That is realistic criticalo.Lo that happens if you do not declare you la pela.Te passed this thread:

Extrem Hohe Mapgebühren (über 117.000,--€ für 12 Maps) 12-maps / & pageNo = 1

I do not see any comment you find that change that policy that is fucking many companies and others close? That if it is breaking the BSC and Omsi and you do not criticize it and already it is put. Well go person you are like player ...

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert