Beiträge von PursuitGamer6

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Let's make this clear first: I'm not talking on behalf of GoBus. I'm talking from myself, and taking Gobus as a example!

Look, I'm a simple player I do not know how BSC works but with people like you two busting threads at the end this better one playing any other game than tried a player in Omsi level up, improve a company, take care of Omsi and BSC and What a pity not to have two fingers in front.

We haven't create a battle, it's you who reacts upset and angry.

If you do not understand this translated English ok but then I will speak my official language and look for life. And you fuck to other users who read this thread.

I can clearly see that it has been translated... No problems with that... But don't attack others on writing then.

So if you do not want to try an idea how dare you question it? How do you know it does not benefit you or hurt you if you do not test it? Do not you dare for fear? Or because you know that even Go Bus can lose enough in a ranking or money? It is a game just eh that some are forgotten.

Indeed, it's a game... Ever seen a game where you wait 3 months for a item? I haven't seen it in 1 game. No, i do not fear GoBus will lose money, ranking or whatever. I don't even care about that. I want to drive, i want to be able to drive the bus whatever i want, without a waiting time of 3 months. Why? It's. A. Game.

I do not know what you do in real life

I'm a busdriver, just so you know

I do not care

Oh :(

but I can tell you that repairing an electric fault bus is not that simple, you have to review a lot. Pinning a bus in real life takes three days working hard with it.

In real it does, ingame it doesn't: http://prntscr.com/h0jjqu (<Screenshot). That's what i'm talking about, this is a GAME... your looking a WAY too much at reality...

If here we are for fun and within that to simulate Omsi as each company sends. Then each person can choose whether to enter or not to suggest something that benefits or not the game.

Yes, everyone should have the freedom to suggest things for ingame. People who dislike it are able to tell it, like we do. You clearly overreact because we dislike your idea's.

You only know how to look at a wall. Here nobody ruin anything. If you do not understand the concept that several companies struggle to play on the different maps is not my problems. That this is a simple suggestion. Not a battle.

We don't, new company's do, they look at a empty depot: just 4 walls for 3 months long because you want a waiting-time of 3 months.

And as i said, people are free to dislike your idea... if you can't criticize it, it's not my problem.

You are free to say that if you do not like an idea, you like to improve one point or another, make changes but lock yourself in a hamster wheel and say no, no, no and not always and still more to say that BSC would break and refuse to try it even if it was beta is a 5 year old children's tantrum.

Let's spare you here...

I'm not going to reply anymore, i gave my POV, i totally disagree with his idea's. Since he can't discus without swearing, being angry etc, i'm not going to reply anymore...

Have a great day (really... have one...)

This is serious as can any other proposal.

Good to hear...

I know because you and the other partner decides not to this proposal or suggestion. Because you are in a company that are in the top 10 for money, fame, quality ... but if they put a barrier you are no longer interested.Claro if now that company earns a million a month with what I propose you will win at best 300.000 € then it is not to your taste. The freedom for you and your company is to make money and already. As you know that it is cut do not like.

I have no clue if my company is in top 10, and makes millions of euro's. I don't care about that either. The only thing i want is fun. Something you clearly don't want people to have, according to your suggestions. And i do think we have money already, so thats not a freedom anymore. We want to buy every map we want, every bus we want, without any limitations. (I'm not the owner of GoBus tho... i'm just a regular driver...). and as i said, i don't give a .... about me driving in a top 10 company. I want to have fun.

You have reason to put 2/3 months to wait for a bus is a lot, in that aspect I messed up and I was wrong. But to wait a week or a few days I do not think it is bad. If you want to paint a bus to leave it well it takes two days minimum, then if you put something else on.

2/3 months waiting time is a WAY too long indeed. Even 2 days are too long. i'm thinking in minutes. Why is a electric repair about 300 minutes, and bringing a new bus to a dept a few days? Please note this is a simulator. Not a real-life story. Such a time of waiting time is a no-go in a simulation.

I already see your reading comprehension. If a company buys to tell you the Volvo 7900 Hybrid just left and shows the BSC who has bought it, BSC, will give you an aid for having an ecological bus. If the company that requests the help is not public receives the help since who has to prove that is played are the private. We say that the public are open companies that are not so controlled or watched by anyone and are the launch of players so they can be better drivers, mechanics and last owner

What are you trying to say here? I see something about busses, then about company's. I don't get it, sorry.

One of the graces of the BSC is to own a company.

No, not for me at least... I like how it is now. I, and lots of others don't want a own company.

Each owner decides who to play with but it would not be fair to make a chain of friends and companies to do us a favor.

If you say it's not fair there are company's with friends only: Why isn't it fair? If they decide they want to play with their own friends, there should be no limitations. There are lots of other public company's left.

I do have one thing clear. This is / are some suggestions for BSC and any player and workers of BSC and Omsi. It is a new branch to be able to use in the game.

This is a suggestion of people in a really small company, which don't want others to have fun because they haven't got it. You have to work yourself higher up. The way you choose is a easy, and really selfish way. You try to ruin other players fun, with limitations.

I already see your reading comprehension

If this is the way you talk to people, good luck in life... I try to stay polite towards you, if you can't stay polite to me. It's your problem. I'm trying to protect the freedom of BCS..

I hope you realise your suggestions are game breaking, and brings a lot of limitations in the game. Be aware...

Kind regards..

Well, then here comes my reply... Be ready. :P

I do expect the developers are not that stupid to implement these suggestions. I don't support ANY of your idea's. Also, i really doubt these suggestions are serious. Like all your suggestions are game breaking.

When a company buys a bus, it doesn't receive it automatically, but waits a few months to have it, you can buy the ones you want and you can open the possibility of installment payments or renting / leasing.

It's a SIMULATION. This is probably the most game breaking, and the most stupid idea i can imagine. Why? Let's say, you start up a company.. You have to wait 3 months before you can actually play. Ever saw a game like that? I did, it died immediatly after the update.

So every private company not only has to prove that it can pay and keep on working month after month, but also that incentives will be given: a company, always and from here onwards will be the private ones, if it buys a CNG bus, it will have to prove it and will receive a real life, similar to real life help. if now the EURO 6 engines are sold, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6, every company that invests in green vehicles receives help. if a company buys a bus that is not EURO 6.

What do you even say here?

From time to time, BSC will be able to auction maps of both DLC and the companies that want to enter the game, the winning company will have to put at BSC's disposal whatever it requires, e. g. X10: Auction for 40,000 € and oblige the winning company to give a minimum of 10 trips per month and get 10,000 € of profit, in turn they will be forced to buy articulated, standarized buses.

If you mean you can't buy maps anymore, but maps go in auction once per xx weeks, NOOOOOO! I'm driving for GoBus, all our wishes gets appreciated. Why? We want to have fun. This suggestion makes the game boring. We HAVE to drive on the same map for xx weeks/months, because we don't win the auction. Once it'll get boring. Results, people start playing OMSI again and puts away BCS. And never, EVER try to force to buy something, and wait for it 3 months...

If they want to become private, they will have a trial period of 3 months. if it is the opposite of private to public, it will be immediate and any aid or subsidy that has a private one will be lost.

Company owners should decide for theirself if they want to play with friends only, or with others who they don't know. There shouldn't be ANY restrictions there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^First post of you...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is proposed that BSC auction a map of DLC or not and propose that the winning company put X drivers, make X services, earn X money, buy X buses etc... It is about creating a competition between companies.

I'm not against competition at all, but in BCS i am. Why? Lots of players are inactive. If your lucky, and have a active company, you win everything. So once again LIMITS the fun of the other company.

And once again, i have no clue if your serious about this suggestions, or not. They all seem game breaking, and puts limitations in place of freedom.