Beiträge von CaptainZhang

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

the minimap can't show my avatar these days.i tried in singleplayer and multiplayer.it will only show an arrow instead of my company logo or that three-bus avatar

hello..i happened to read this.i think i may have reported something similar before.you can find it here:

Dusseldorf line 721 DLC for Dusseldorf main map

the line 721 pack was added to the main dusseldorf map as a chrono event.but the developer set it to end on 20211231.so after the new year,the lines are missing.

i think he's not talking about the map in mini DLC,but the main one

which folder does CCS load the minimap from?the one in navigation or in BCS?

i want to check it by holding a private event.

or is it possible for your team to finish it?

since it breaks down when trying to create the whole roadmap,my idea is to create the roadmap part by part,then copy the png to a new folder and do the next part,till finished.

hello.i'm trying to work on a project to complete the minimap for this map.this map is a pretty large map so the minimap now doesn't show everything.i tried to create some parts of the roadmap and want to see if it works.

i will upload a pack of the tile_maps.png here.could you make it compatible so that i can know whether i should continue?

Do you know how "Locale Emulator" triggers?

There might be something confusing with Locale Emulator.

Launcher.exe starts omsi.exe by choosing "OMSI without BCS&CCS"
    It should be triggered by the process omsi.exe

sorry,let me introduce it first.

omsi is using non unicode language in some places,so if you are not German,and the computer's non unicode language is also not German,when it comes to üöäß which other languages don't have,these letters will become strange symbols (you can try to change you computer's non unicode language to have a check.),and this can cause missing tiles in the game because the game can't load these files.

then locale emulator can solve the problem.you can trigger it before you start the game to temporarily let the game run in a specific non unicode language.this works successfully before.but then the launcher is added.when you trigger omsi.exe with it,the launcher shows and blocks it,which means you only triggered the launcher with it,not the game.

and,BCS and CCS trigger the omsi.exe only and locale emulator is not working.

here's how locale emulator triggers the game.

after you download locale emulator,you need to set a non unicode language,e.g. German.(picture 1 below)

then you right click omsi.exe,then you can see Locale Emulator,select the language you set before and then omsi should start in this language.(picture 2 below)

https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/releases

this software seems to be first used to run the japanese games correctly.now it is also compatible with omsi

call me if you need more information about it

hello.could you support Locale Emulator?My friends and I and a lot of non-German players are complaining that BCS can not trigger the Locale Emulator to temporarily change the non unicode language to German before starting OMSI

Also,since the Laucher.exe is added to the game,the Locale Emulator can't work normally because when we start the omsi.exe,the laucher shows and the Locale Emulator stops to trigger OMSI.

I would like it to be supported in Launcher.exe and during the switch between BCS&CCS and OMSI.

My idea is to add a box in laucher.exe and BCS&CCS's selecting buses interface to choose whether to trigger OMSI with Locale Emulator.

Hello CaptainZhang,

Thank you for your ticket. Could TheFloxiCz answer your question?

Thank you in advance.

i tried.yes,i need to change my language to german first and hold an event.then i can choose if it's combined with english.

but if i hold an event first,i can't select german even i change my language to german.

it could be better if a player in english can select whether to combine german directly.so after i hold an event,when somebody who can speak german becomes a manager,i can change the language.

so @TheFloxiCz 's solution is not the best one.

thanks for the reply.i looked through the thread but i don't think it helps.this seems to be a random bug.

in most of the maps i have never met this collision problem.i remember the first time i saw this was when i started a tour at Queen's mall,Daytonford county.i hit a pillar of the mall when the collision was off.but after i started omsi to drive the tour again,collision was correctly off.then this bug has never happened again.

but this time seems to be weird.i only started two tours in steinkirchen and in both of them i hit something when collision was off.

hello. could you please reduce the amount of the timetables when loading,like only shows the timetables in 15 or 20 minutes?it takes about 5 minutes to just load and dispatch a tour.

hello.i have just tried the map steinkirchen v2.but BBS will automatically turn on collision although i have set it to "no" before i start omsi.

is it BBS's bug or the map's bug?

i have come across this bug twice.

Hello CaptainZhang,

Thank you for your ticket :) Please provide your CCS logfile in order that we can figure out what's going wrong.

Thank you in advance.

which logfile?log.txt from CCS folder?But the last edit time of mine is Nov. 28th

here's the useless logfile

and i've just attended another event in rheinhausen on Sunday,which is not shown in the logfile either

this is my friend's logfile.it may show you the "form could not be loaded" problem.but not the long lasting loading for dispatching the tours.

i just saw the error message again.it should be "form could not be opened".maybe it's a random error?

Dateien

• log.txt

(3,08 kB, 106 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(160,91 kB, 108 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

hello.My friends and i have just tested this map in leitstelle.but in the event when you try to get in the computer,it shows something like"form could not be loaded".But it seems that this doesn't affect the game.what is this?

and it takes very long to load the timetables.i waited for a long time just to give somebody a tour.can there be any way to make it faster?

and which chrono event should i edit for SEX?

then please disable the schwebebahn tours in the multiplayer,it somehow shows again.

hello.it's holiday in wuppertal but BBS shows the SEX tours,which is not shown in OMSI

also,how can i drive the schwebebahn when i can't buy the train for the company?by changing the bus in OMSI?that will cause to get less money

hello,i think i have given my map folder a wrong name when i bought the map concession.now BBS can't read the name of the folder correctly.but i want to change the name of the folder back.what can i do?

sorry,i have found the solution.i have got too many versions of this map in my folder so BBS can't read them correctly.just removed them and everything is fine again.

yeah i've turned the ticket selling off.what is weird is that it is just today that i came across this "darkness" problem and my friends are having this too.

i will try to reinstall it later.

hello.several days ago when i drive in beijing with the bus at night and nothing was wrong.but this time the passengers are complaining about the darkness in the bus.but i have turned all the lights on.does anyone have this problem?also,after the tour,the passenger comfort and ticket selling can't be counted.

hey,i don't know why but it seems that i can get the minimap updated these days after reinstalling.For example,several weeks ago i couldn't get the minimap of vienna,but today i can.it's really weird.but now my friends are having this problem....

Hey,

When you're using OmniNavigation it has a different Schnittstelle called OmniNavigationSchnitstelle.exe to be found in the OmniNavigation folder.

BUT we're getting closer ;)

this file is not missing in my folder,but i can't get it updated when i drive in a new map in BBS.i tried to copy the roadmap made by myself but it deletes the folder

Hey,

When you're using OmniNavigation it has a different Schnittstelle called OmniNavigationSchnitstelle.exe to be found in the OmniNavigation folder.

BUT we're getting closer ;)

hello.now i still have the minimap problem.do you know where the logfile of the minimap is located?(the minimap in BBS,not omsinavigation)

oh fuck,i forgot to turn windows defender off.....now it's working.

but do not close this thread immediately,i still need to check the minimap

how can i make it believe omsiSchnittstelle.exe?

but to be honest,i don't think its the directory that causes the problem.i tried to update LSS separately and it worked,the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe is not deleted.

i have checked many threads related to no server connection.those similar to mine ended up checked by your team and they worked again...

Hey,

Thank you for the reply. Where is the main steam folder located? We cannot recommend working with SteamLibrary-folders!

If you're using a SteamLibrary-option only for OMSI try moving it to the drive where it "should be" and change the path in steam.

my C:/ disk is for the systems,so steam is located there.but all my game are installed in D:/.

i have been putting them there since i bought BBS,nothing has occurred before

but this time the disk is kinda full,so steam make the downloading in C;/,then it moves the files to D;/.and after the move,OmsiSchnittstelle.exe is still there

Hey,

Maybe there is something wrong with the system, you're right. It doesn't seem to be our system instead of yours. Something on your system deletes the omsiSchnittstelle.exe. When logging in BCS tries to redownload it but failes because something on your system is blocking it.

We discussed this again and we don't know what's going on with your PC but this isn't normal and we can say quite confidently that BCS isn't the source of this problem...

hey,i remember something.My OMSI is in D:/....... but this disk is almost full,but it can still fit the BBS.so steam put the downloading files in C:/....

is this the reason?

or should i update my java?

Hello CaptainZhang,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which Antivirus are you using?
    • Even though you deactivated it, did you released the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe ([...]\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-Simulator\omsiSchnittstelle.exe)?

i'm using a Chinese antivirus,and i have disabled it.

i have copied the OmsiSchnittstelle.exe back to the folder.but when BBS is getting the update,it deletes the file itself

and i would like to remind you something.several days earlier i couldn't get the update of BBS's minimap when i was playing a new map,which showed "no server connection".then i reinstalled BBS and found this problem.maybe there is something wrong with the system?

and what is that 0.2MB update?all the updates before it are downloaded successfully.