Beiträge von CaptainZhang

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

hello.i'm a player who like those events.just want to know if it is possible to see a event date announcement list in advance each season or each year.

seeing the announcement just several days before it starts sometimes makes me and my friends unprepared

Good morning CaptainZhang

unfortunately it is not usable as the system does not recognize it because it has the AOD format.

sorry?what is AOD format?i have successfully imported it to my game.

there should be only 1401 bmp pictures in the pack

here is the minimap file made by others.may be a good idea to input to omsinavigation to public

many thanks to frankhe in Chinese omsi forum

Hello again,

For us it still looks like a Antivirus thing. Please try to manually download the Schnittstelle.exe (https://busbetrieb-simulator.de/files/omsiSchnittstelle.exe) and put it into the BCS main directory in the OMSI 2 folder. Thank you in advance!

hello.thank you for your solution.

this thread's creator : RE: no sever connection is the one i'm helping.you can close this thread and follow that one to help him directly now.thank you!

hmmm sorry i really don't want to blame anything but could you please check the update server or this guy's ip may be banned?

i would like to retell the story so maybe we can find something strange in it?

my friend can update and enter BBS successfully before the premium update.but he didn't make this update in time.he did it 10 days later and then he found he couldn't finish the update because of the 0.2M pack.before this happened,his win 10 was in an old version,1902 or so.but he had windows defender at that time.no problems had occurred before(mine problem is even earlier than his).

and now he has disabled every antivirus software in his computer made firewall believed the file and tried to reinstall several times but the 0.2M pack won't be finished.the omsischnitstelle will always be killed by an unknown thing.

Hey,

Because this is so curious I cannot explain where it comes from. A full reinstall may help but this is out of our range. I'm sorry.

Just a small bug fix. According to this posts history this cannot be the trigger..?

well,this little bug fix is always the problem. no matter how large the update is,when this problem occurs,it will always be this 0.2MB update.

and about the omsischnitstelle.exe, it is not deleted at first .only when it reaches this 0.2MB update the omsischnitstelle.exe is killed by windows defender....

and please check this thread: please update the data in steam

this is my idea about the update. the base version in steam is TOO old, it may take my friend a long time to reinstall to current version,only to find that the damn file is killed.then he needs to reinstall again.it may be good to update the data in steam every 3 or 6 months

well.it's an embarrassing situation again.do you know what can cause the missing of omsischnitstelle.exe?

and could there be more folders of BBS that aren't deleted when reinstalling?

it is possible to update omsischnitstelle.exe to let it not be deleted?

my friend told me he had done everything but it was still not working :(

this is a sudden incident.he hasn't update BBS for a long time before premium released.but others can update it,even a new comer.that's too weird

btw,may i know what's that 0.2MB pack that creates this annoying problem?

I think it should stay the way it is. The badges should only be given as a reward for the tours driven or the tasks completed. So they also represent a kind of quality mark for the company (or player). It shows that this company (or player) was very active. If the badges could simply be bought (like a souvenir), they would no longer have the same value.

Also, meeting the requirements for a badge isn't necessarily that easy. Large companies, for example, have to meet much higher requirements than smaller companies. So it's not necessarily easy for everyone.

yeah.i have thought about whether it is fair to the players who participated in them.so i think it should be more expensive to buy the badges.

also,they should be shown as souvenirs instead of gained from the event

somebody really wants to collect them but they are new comers

hello.it's just another idea.as we know,there have been some events in BBS but some of the players/companies were not able to participate in them.can we use the money or EP in BBS to buy the old badges?

it is easy to gain a badge during an event.so i think the players/companies who missed them can use more money or EP to buy those old badges as souvenirs.

i remember i got my badge during the premium release event with about 250 Ev.p,and the money i got from the tours were about 6,000 euros.so maybe the price for old badges can be 10,000~15,000 euros or 100~200 EP per one?

it's just an idea.i have seen some forums selling their old anniversary badges.they can use the scores in that forum to exchange it.

hello.i came up with this idea because there were some new players coming to my company and some needed reinstalling.they all think that it's too long to update BBS.the base version in steam is too old.

could you please update the data in steam 3 months or half a year or so to make it easier for players who are new or need reinstalling?

thanks in advance!

hello.this is from my friend.he got no server connection when updating

he has added omsischnitstelle.exe to windows defender's list and has reinstalled it but it didn't work

now the situation is:

omsischnitstelle.exe added to windows defender's white list

completely reinstalled BBS,including deleting the folder

but still not working

Hello!i would like to recommend this map.it's a Chinese payware map.

Showroom:

shop:

you need to register in the shop website with your phone.leave your email address before paying.then you can pay with alipay or bank card.they will send the files to your email.

i recommend to check the picture below and download the software to contact with the seller first.or they will send you a link to download the file with another software.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

if you quit OMSI it takes about 2 minutes until the ticket inspector is available again. Next to the ticket inspector selection, there is a refresh button, so if a ticket inspector is not available yet, you can wait a few seconds and use the refresh button.

ok.thanks for the information

i finished one tour with an inspector.then i quit OMSI and back to company.when i selected another tour and chose one bus,it said the inspector i used was available,but when i clicked on start.it said the inspector was not available.

that's a weird bug.is there an interval to use the same inspector between tours?

then i hired another guy.and the former one was available again....

Hi CaptainZhang,

You can choose 1 month in BCS and change the amount of months in the onlineshop cart. With that way it is also possible to buy more months directly.

Alipay should be available soon. It's technically already implemented, but there are some issues with our payment provider on which we don't have any influence. We are currently in contact with them and hope that it will be fixed until Friday. I will let you know once it is available :)

thanks for the information!really looking forward to it

Alipay should be available soon. It's technically already implemented, but there are some issues with our payment provider on which we don't have any influence. We are currently in contact with them and hope that it will be fixed until Friday. I will let you know once it is available :)

sorry for bothering.but alipay is still not available

hello.i've just checked the price.since there is a 3 month BBS gold company.why there isn't a 3 month BBS premium?i think it can be better

btw,when can Alipay be available?I'm ready to buy it :)

i didn't change anything of these files

they are both in MB_O530_G_v5

their friendlyname are:

[friendlyname]

EvoBus Citaro Euro 2

18M|3D|Voith

[friendlyname]

EvoBus Citaro Euro 3

18M|3D|Voith

Does this problem occurs on only one map or on several ones?

i think it is a yes.my friend has this problem too.i asked him to test in BCS and it showed E2

Zitat

Did you try deleting the .bus file from the spawned E2 Citaro and see if this helps?

EDIT: I now see that both have the same file name - please fix this and rename one file (that normally isn‘t possible in Windows in one directory .-.)

Haven't tried yet.I think this should work

Zitat

Does it work in OMSI without BCS?

it should work fine in OMSI because OMSI reads its friendlyname first while BCS reads the file's name first,then friendly name.

In OMSI,it is divided to two selections called E2 and E3,but when buying the bus in BCS they are all called 18M|3D|Voith in the same O530 v5 folder,not showing whether it's E2 or E3.They are only showing E2 or E3 in the depot.

So i have an idea.is it possible to make BCS read the bus's friendlyname first,when buying the new bus?

i think the problem is the 18M|3D|Voith.they are all called this name.BCS only recognizes the bus's folder and its model's name when buying,not the brands.

so they are all seen as MB O530G_v5 18M|3D|Voith.But actually they are called EvoBus Citaro Euro 2/3 18M|3D|Voith.

Is it possible to change BCS's system?

now i only find problems with this bus

the name of the files are the same.they are both called 18M|3D|Voith.

but the friendlyname in the files are different

hello.my company bought a O530 G v5 Euro3 18M|3D|Voith.and in the company it shows the right one.

but when i go into omsi.the bus is euro 2 version

i've tried to ignore the euro 2 version.in the company it shows i have installed the euro 3.but after i ignored euro 3,it stills shows i can drive the bus.

Dateien

• log.txt

(103,06 kB, 88 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • laststn.txt

(1,19 kB, 85 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello,

Please do not forget to always(!) run the control center simulator in administrator mode.

And set this in the "Program.exe" by right-clicking under Properties.

ok.will try later

Hey,

Thank you for your ticket and the input. As needed always please provide your CCS logfile :) Thank you.

recently it was my friends that had this problem.i'll ask him if he can send me the logfile

btw.is the logfile the one from BBS's folder?the CCS logfile's last edit time stopped from Mar. 24th while i have joined 2 events during the week before the last week..

if so.it has been overwritten.maybe it will be uploaded after the next event

I do have my non-unicode language set to German but that doesn't help, In fact I've had it set to German from when I was trying to fix it when the issue first popped up for me in February. and never changed it back.

do you have any logfile related to this?i've been using the German non-unicode for 3 years and till now each German file can be read correctly,except the ones i don't have

one more thing,you need to check those files with German letters to see if they are broken.in some cases,if you do something to those files in a wrong language,they will show the wrong symbol forever,and can not be read correctly

OMSI-Update or BBS-Update?
    I received an update via Steam for OMSI yesterday. It was for the map St. Servan.

BBS.

i know the one for st.servan,but i'm not talking about it.

i received an update for BBS,which is 55MB.

and after that,all the things i edited for my buses and maps (DLC) are gone,which is weird

i don't know it was caused by BBS or steam.it was just like anti-cheat.the capacity i edited for buses and some of the map files are overwritten

you can check if you can still drive in neuendorf without going into OMSi-editor to transfer the map into OMSI2 version

wait.i may have figured it out.steam verified my files and overwrote the files which does not match the original one,as well as BBS.then BBS received an updated,which is necessary when installing it for the first time.

got some reply from other places.it seems to be a random bug that steam will reset your files when updating.

i've recovered my files now.this can be closed

hello.what was included in the yesterday's update?i didn't see any introduction anywhere.

and the installation of hamburg line 20 has brought me a mess.many things are changed/overwritten.also,i found that some prt files in some of the maps are overwritten too.

so i would like to know about the changelog to see if anything is changed by BBS

thank you in advance!

Hello!

I got an error that in career mode when setting a route and loading omsi 2 after the main menu if I choose to start it will not load the track and the game will exit with the "laststn.osc" error in the main menu and it will be buggy.

I hope they get better.

GG

hello.do you know if there is anything wrong with the bus or the map you use?

last time i was modding a bus,then it showed the laststn.osc error because the bus is broken.

and if possible,can i take a look at your logfile?

• Name of the Company:天津公交
    • Company languages: Chinese, English (and some members from Germany)
    • Company owners: CaptainZhang
    • Payroll:25%
    • Repair share:75%

We are a company from China but we would like to go worldwide! So we welcome every driver no matter where you are from. Now the company is using Germany time (UTC+1).

I can't speak German. So it would be great if you can speak English or even Chinese.

We usually offer German maps, German and Chinese buses. But your requests for other things can be accepted when possible. Requests for maps will be considered firstly.

For buses, we may add something new according to everybody's opinion at the beginning of each month. But if you want any buses urgently, you need to pay 60%.

PS: We don't support private buses.

Buses we have(till 20220311): A lot of modern and classic buses. And a depot for some typical Chinese buses. Check the picture below

Maps: We change them every month so you'd better check it in BBS by yourself. But a Chinese map called Jin He Shi will stay here all the time. Call us if you want something new.

All the changes for buses and maps will be posted in our discord channel.

Our Discord channel: Check the description in BBS

Thanks for reading and we will be happy to see you there!

Dateien

• 1.png

(1,54 MB, 21 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • 2.png

(1,62 MB, 16 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

hello.it is difficult to create some roadmaps of the maps because they are TOO BIG.and you may always see "fehler bei bereichsprüfung".

althought we have 4gb patch.actually the 32bit software can only load the memory up to 3gb instead of 4.so unless omsi becomes a 64bit software,it will always be out of memory when creating roadmaps

then in which map do you have the missing tile?usually you may have some missing objects or splines.it is necessary to find them or you can't load that tile.

for the missing texture,it should be ok if it's missing

the roadmap problem is pretty annoying.i can successfully create wuppertal's but not ruhrau v2's.

hello!i think that the price for BBS premium is a bit expensive for players outside Europe.maybe someone wants to try it but can't afford it.for example,i'm a chinese player and the price for premium a year is about 3 times the price as the sale price of OMSI2 itself.is it possible to set the different price for different regions/countries?

So I have a problem with Omsi that it doesn't load maps with German characters unless I run it through a German locale emulator. That's all well and good (not really though). However when starting Omsi through BCS it start without the locale emulator.

So my question is whether there is a way to start Omsi through BCS with locale emulator.

hello!i'm a chinese player and i also have this problem.so i have set my non-unicode language to german.i've reported something similar here:

non unicode language transformer (Locale Emulator) support

it seems that they don't know what it is so it may take a long time.

we have a possible solution on our chinese forum.but it seems not to be available with BBS because when BBS triggers omsi,it will not trigger locale emulator.my friends said that it may be possible to close omsi that BBS started and then start omsi again with locale emulator.

i'm using BCS's minimap,in both multiplayer and singleplayer

btw,other employees in my company seem to have the same problem.but i'm sure my company logo is active.my company in 天津公交

hmm sorry for bothering.i've solved this.i don't know why the "logo of the company" is disabled mysteriously.now i can see the logo

Dateien

• log.txt

(92,76 kB, 115 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )