Skipping bus stops

• Hi everyone!

When I am late on my timetable, it's more convenient to skip bus stops to gain time rather than actually stop and get the passengers aboard. I don't think this is not actually simulative. Plus, this is also a way to avoid penalties for being late, which is part of bus driver's life.

I really would like to see penalties for skipping bus stops because it would be a lack of service on behalf of the passengers.

• Chris Campbell

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Skipping stops“ zu „Skipping bus stops“ geändert.
  • Your advice is correct so far. It is not permitted to leave passengers at a stop for no reason and not pick them up. OMSI only reports the number of stops made to our software, which is why there is a credit for stops made. If you drive past one or two stops without stopping, you will be credited less money.

Furthermore, It is possible that one or the other add-on could be used, which gives OMSI the command to carry out a scoring at stops that have been passed. Basically, however, the lower credit already results in a kind of “punishment”. Please note, however, that we can only count on the data that OMSI sends to us via its interface. OMSI does not report the number of stops that have been illegally missed, as it is not known whether there are passengers there or not.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -