Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • I'm going to leave these suggestions/proposals for the game :

1 :The game is based on an indefinite period of time, that is, it goes from Monday to Sunday. It could be loaded

an API to be able to play in real time since the same people will not be there on a Monday as on a Sunday, a holiday or a summer on a beach.

You could also make sure there is a kind of climate, even if it is not really local, that is, one Tuesday it rains or another it is sunny.

2 : Incorporate more bus/coach models into the game as well as CNG and hydrogen systems or other fuel systems.

You could make some simpler paint schemes and letters and add advertising.

3 : About the month 02 or 03 of 2024, it is expected in an update to renew the map. I propose that it be allowed when creating a line that is made as a colored line through some streets.

For other streets, another color that is for entrance/exit of garages as well as temporary streets. Now the game creates a series of events, it would be good

That as a player, knowing that tomorrow there will be a demonstration in some streets, I can enter that event and create those streets with provisional itineraries.

4 : When you investigate something you pay twice, the investigation and the investigator, so I propose eliminating the person and turning him into an inspector.

Leave an investigation screen only when the player wants to pay for it.

5 : Regarding the expansion of the maps for research, I propose that each player can work in a closed area of 10KM

and pay if you want to expand that area. I say this and something mentioned above for the following.

6 : It could be done that when you are in a city you can not only treat its urban service and something interurban

If not, you can create long-distance routes like FLIXBUS. You pay for the service line and add that line if you want.

coaches type Setra, Mercedes, Man, Neoplan etc...

Also, schools call for excursions, I think that's it, or they ask us to do their school services.

7 : At some point the possibility of playing online was mentioned. I don't see that this game requires it but it would be nice

That if you can classify player and company online and propose aid to those who meet certain conditions such as having X electric buses, a special service or something like that.

Also, if something could be done with an API, put special services to certain places. For example, if there is a carnival in Venice now, send buses there since that service pays more and better.

and so on all over the world when there are festivities, concerts, etc...

8 : You could see the following. If online companies register, I as a player can buy and sell buses from other players.

And if I have a line, Paris-London, to give an example, request an increase in it by paying whoever runs X buses or events in cities.

9 : I was commenting earlier on the issue of the people who investigate changing to being inspectors. The game has two cameras, a warehouse and a city map, it would be

Well, when I see the city I can at that moment be an inspector to, for example, not only put an extra bus on a line but also make sure that if a bus is late, put it in place.

or attend to an accident.

10 : Be able to create the rates you want.

11 : Storage rooms or garages. You can create them as you wish, downloaded as a prefabricated model or in the same way but taken from the real map.

Likewise having unlimited power of bases.

12 : Inside the garage there is an option that when a bus enters and if the player wants, it will automatically refuel and clean the internal area at whatever time the bus arrives. The external one is left to the player's free option.

13 : Be able to make calendars for employees.

14 : The game upon entering forces us to create an entire base that I do not understand since the purpose of the game is based on creating lines and providing a service.

I would leave the construction optional and would put the minimum as an internal office, workshops and that's it. If I want to serve the public or I do it in my base

or I look on the map for a place where I hire people and every X amount of time I am charged for the cost of the entry of people.

I would also like my employees to access the base, take their bus and work and then go home when they finish, not be in the garage 24/7.

15 : About the lines. Another person commented that, like me, he would like a driver, for example, to work an 8-hour day and change to another shift.

It is done on the street not in the garage.

Not only do I propose and wish for it, but I also add the following.

When I create a line I want to make it so that that line uses 10 buses that even I can choose which ones they are.

Each bus can be identified as Service/Convoy 1,2,3, etc... and each bus can be given a schedule independent of the line.

I don't see logic that if a line runs at 10 minutes, I don't count peak hours, it always runs at 10 minutes, especially from 4-5 in the morning, 10 at night and night services.

Also make it possible for a line to be divided into several garages and not leave one and for each line to have its header.

arrival-rest and departure to regulate the buses.

That's all for now, greetings.