Translation BCS to Spanish Language

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello:

On this occasion I am contacting you to provide you with the file that translates Bus Company Simulator into Spanish.

I hope you can implement this translation as soon as possible since this was a very important effort by the people who helped me.

Since I have nothing more to add to this occasion, I will take the opportunity to send you my cordial greetings.

IvanRC66.

Community player.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola:

En esta ocasión me comunico con ustedes para facilitarles el archivo que traduce Bus Company Simulator al español.

Espero que puedan implementar esta traducción lo antes posible ya que este fue un esfuerzo muy importante por parte de las personas que me ayudaron.

Como no tengo nada más que añadir a esta ocasión, aprovecharé para enviarles mis cordiales saludos.

IvanRC66.

Jugador de la comunidad.

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von IvanRC66 () aus folgendem Grund: Correción del mensaje / Correction of the message

• Hello, I noticed that you have an outdated translation file, more strings were added there, I think you should add them before passing them to the developer.

• Hi, Thanks a lot for the translation! However some translations seems to have mixed up with the edited file. I've attached the latest translation file. Could you please check it for wrong and missing translations?

Dateien

• eng - es.txt

(164,95 kB, 4 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Niklas Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Hello

id 1765 is definitely incorrectly translated. Since in the new file, there was a different text for this number earlier. I noticed this when I was updating the translation for the Russian language.