Westcountry 3.03 timetable resync

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello WelshBusSpotter

as only three weeks have passed, this will still take when exactly none of us can say, as now the holiday season begins for many, and we are still doing it voluntarily, so it may well take more than 4 weeks, but then I can't say at this stage. Just be patient and give the trip team time. Westcountry 3.03 is not the only project we are working on.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -

• Hello WelshBusSpotter

as only three weeks have passed, this will still take when exactly none of us can say, as now the holiday season begins for many, and we are still doing it voluntarily, so it may well take more than 4 weeks, but then I can't say at this stage. Just be patient and give the trip team time. Westcountry 3.03 is not the only project we are working on.

I understand that this isn't the only map but you said you'll resync the timetables in 4 weeks a few weeks back and now you're saying it may take longer than 4 weeks. This is getting a bit of a joke now

• Hello, that we take a bit longer with UK content, supposedly I can't confirm that, because we have a list that tells us what's coming next. This is how we work, all the time, only if we include a UK map and a timetable update comes a week later, then we are required to pause something like this for 4 weeks.

That unfortunately a line pack from another map and Westcountry 3.03 happens was paused by us for 4 weeks.

Personally I always try hard to include UK content but we in the team are part working or have family we in the trip team are all a bit older in the team, and we often try to include it quite quickly so according to my list the request was paused on 9.5.2023 for 4 weeks so by my calculation this should be around 7.6.2023 where the 4 weeks end, and again I ask for your patience.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stefan Stöckmann

Supporter & Trip-Team

- PeDePe -

• Hello, that we take a bit longer with UK content, supposedly I can't confirm that, because we have a list that tells us what's coming next. This is how we work, all the time, only if we include a UK map and a timetable update comes a week later, then we are required to pause something like this for 4 weeks.

That unfortunately a line pack from another map and Westcountry 3.03 happens was paused by us for 4 weeks.

Personally I always try hard to include UK content but we in the team are part working or have family we in the trip team are all a bit older in the team, and we often try to include it quite quickly so according to my list the request was paused on 9.5.2023 for 4 weeks so by my calculation this should be around 7.6.2023 where the 4 weeks end, and again I ask for your patience.

Peronsally i think this "paused for 4 weeks" is stupid, considering we pay for BCS and we have to rely on you to add everything then you do this, it's not really fair considering we have paid for your addon