unabale to play bcs

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Logdatei hochgeladen?
    Ja
    Ingame Username
    fabio_88
    Im Multiplayer: Name des Betriebes
    Busbetrieb Wolfsrudel

hello since about a week a go i cant play the game trough bus company simulator it allways gives me a error situation maps laststn.osn could not be load not matter what map i try also it happens with buses that i have installed and bus company simulator says i dont have it installed or is in ignore list.

if you cold help me i would apreciate it

here its the log from BCS

• Hello fabs_WOLFSRUDEL

at first sight, it doesn't seem to be a problem with BCS, but with OMSI itself. OMSI crashes and because of that, BCS closes.

You can try the following:

1. Go to the map folder of the map you want to drive and delete all laststn.osn...-files (don't forget to make a backup!). The choose a bus which is really working (for example the OMSI standard MAN; the MAN Caetano seems to be broken by the way!) and try it again.

2. Try it with standard content: an OMSI standard bus on the map Grundorf or Spandau.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• Since there has been no response here for weeks, we assume that the problem has been resolved. This thread will therefore be closed.

If the problem occurs again in the future, please open a new topic.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Jan B.

Supporter - PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Jan B.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert