Developer Guides

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Following recent events whereby you have threatened to stop supporting content that frequently changes its name, I have been unable to locate any information provided for developers to follow in order to ensure their content remains compatible with your mod.

I would suggest that some guides are created by yourselves to explain exactly what your DLC looks for in map and bus files, and what the best practices for developers are, in order to clear up any confusion regarding the compatibility of updates to currently supported content, and to prevent the same situations from occurring again in the future.

I would also like to point out that many developers aren't BCS users and don't always create their mods with it in mind, so they aren't aware of any potential problems that renaming their updates could cause. Maybe getting in contact with the developer first to explain the situation would be a more suitable course of action rather than letting them continue to "make mistakes" and stopping your support, making your paying customers the only ones who are losing out as they can't use the latest version of the map.