Tickets

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello all,

I'm sorry to write in english here on an obvious german forum, but well as this is one of the support channels of this great omsi addon I will try to ask my question here. Don't be afraid, I can understand and read german very well, just am a bit shy in the writing department.

Anyways, my question..... In the game you got more than one mechanic and some are very clear and some are not and some I thought I understood but probably don't.

I do use the english version of the addon and inthere it's called ticket selling rate or something and this is normally pretty good for me 80+% so I don't worry about it, but now I did a very lousy route, well not that lousy, but I managed to take the wrong exit and ended up being 5 mins. late on my final stop.

But here we go, normally I think I have a good ticket score, and I drove pretty badly on this route at the end, but that shouldn't mean anything with how well I performed selling tickets, but in the evaluation screen the only thing that I scored bad for was the ticket selling and I'm just not sure anymore.

Like I'm real curious what you should do to guarantee a 100% satisfaction on ticket selling?

Hope somebody can explain this to me and remember, you can explain in german if you like, just I will continue to speak in english if I may.

Vielen Dank

• Ticket selling is very complicated. At first I'll explain you why you getting lower satisfaction on ticket selling. Unfortunately, OMSI is a little badly programmed and when you get exact value from passanger, passenger don´t need any change and in this moment OMSI will evaluate it as a badly sold ticket.

For example: Ticket price is 3.40€ -> Passenger will give you 3.40€ and you can´t give him a change -> "badly" sold ticket

So I highly recommend to use money which have many kinds of banknotes and coins. When you use these money you will have smaller chance that passenger give you same price as a ticket cost.

I´m using gcW_Euro where are a lot of types. You can change this option in "global.cfg" in map folder.
    Now I´m using this entry:

[moneysystem]
    Money\gcW_Euro\euro_2013.cfg

It´s a very rarely when I have a rating below 98-96%.

I hope you understand me.

Regards,
    TheFloxiCz

// A very good example is Metropole Ruhr, where there are only few banknotes and coins. You are verry happy when you get at least 70% ticket rating... Change money in global.cfg and you will get more better ticket rating :)

• I understand this, and like I said I am normally above 80% without a mod or something, I do use easy ticket selling. But now it dropped to 28 % and to be honest during that trip alot of stuff went wrong, except for ticket selling.... but it kinda makes sense now, thank you :)

Edit: Looking into this mod, but the one I found is allready 4 years old, so I'm kinda affraid to try that. And yes my problem became big in metropole ruhr.
    And if I change it, do I have to change every map, because the vanilla map I like it to be non euro's too when you go back in time to when there were no euro's.

• [PeDePe] Justin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert