Multiplayer

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hey I recently bought BCS very excited to use multiplayer, however because of my integrated graphics card i cant get into the depot( at least i think).
    There's an error code that pops up talking about a globalshader thing that my friend also doesn't however they can get to the depot.

Now i'm not asking for the depot to be removed/ changed for the people that cant get into it, i'm hoping that either we can skip to a menu or some way of making it possible for us to play multiplayer, or singleplayer gets new features to make it more fun.

I Really like the idea of play multiplayer bus company games yet there is no good ones out there that i can play and i believe that bcs multiplayer can be the good one, but it only focuses on people with good pc's

The Error[Blockierte Grafik: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/787364890981302337/984528627586707497/unknown.png]

-ZuBoat