Lisboa 737

• Hey,

Thank you very much for your ticket.

My colleague has sadly made a little mistake - facebook links are included 3 months after release. Our policy supports showrooms like OmsiWebdisk - due to the verification we are forced to wait.

I hope I answered your question. Have a great day.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Good afternoon, first of all thank you for your attention and clarification of the situation

I ask two questions if it is not a facebook link but a direct link to the map manual (at mega.nz or mediafire.com - official links) where all the detailed information is also lacking the same period of 3 months of verification? If we still have to wait, I will have to open a new request after 3 months or it can be automatically weighted and the decision will be communicated to me.

Thank you once again, I await your reply

• Hey,

Thank you for your answer :)

but a direct link to the map manual (at mega.nz or mediafire.com - official links)

Yes and no. The first link goes to the facebook. Direct links are not allowed, a show room as to come first (Anforderungen an neue Karten & Linienpacks / Requirements for new maps & linepacks) :)

If we still have to wait, I will have to open a new request after 3 months or it can be automatically weighted and the decision will be communicated to me.

You can reply under your original post and "reactivate" it when it's time :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -