BBS Freezes Omsi 2

• Hello.

I have come across an issue when loading Omsi 2 via the BBS DLC

as mention in the title Omsi 2 freezes after a few mins after it has loaded when BBS is running, this does not happend when I starts Omsi without BBS

I have already tried to reinstall BBS with no succes as well as confirm the files via steam but again with no succes

• Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Please run the "start-Admin.bat" from your BCS directory as administrator. BCS will load up regulary. A cmd window will pop up, please do not close it.

Then try to do what wasn't working before. When OMSI crashes again, please copy the output from the cmd window in here.

Thank you in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hello

I have found out that it is the Saitek Heavy Equipment Side Panel for Farming simulator that is casuing the issue. After disconnecting it from my pc the issue seams to have disappeared

yet again after some hours the game freezes again

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sonnich () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Sonnich into this post.

• Hey,

Thank you for your reply. Are you able to provide new logfiles when it freezes again? Are your settings not too high for your PC? Is the refresh rate from the minimap not to high?

There are many different options here.

Thank you in advance.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• Hey,

Due to you haven't replied since sunday and that the support will not be provided over christmas and new year's eve we'll see this case as solved for now.

If you have new input for us we'll relabel the thread again :)

Have a nice evening and wonderful christmas.

Sebastian G.

Supporter

- PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Sebastian G.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (ohne Lösung) geändert.