3 times catched by the same speed camera at the same time

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Good afternoon! Today I was driving on Projekt Lublin map. While I was driving between Dobrzanskiego and Institut Agrofyziky stops, there was one speed camera. I was riding a bit faster, so it blinked. But one second later the game lagged for about 20 seconds because of terrain loading. Then it moved again, but the same camera catched me again. Second later there was a next lag. Few seconds later it moved and speed camera catched me once again. I don't know what to do next. The bill showed that it was another speed camera, but there was any other when I looked backwards. Is there any sollution to solve it? Thank you :)

-L54

(You can also see at the photos, that my time in game was delayed opposite to server time, because of lags. In Bus Company Simulator I'm using Czech language.)

• Hi,

this is a known bug from the flashers.

Unfortunately, it can sometimes happen when the game reloads at the moment you are flashed, that you are then flashed several times.

I have applied for compensation for the 2 incorrect bills.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Laurin Mair

Beta Tester

- PeDePe -

• [PeDePe] Laurin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert