Beiträge von Lukas54

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Good afternoon! Today I was driving on Projekt Lublin map. While I was driving between Dobrzanskiego and Institut Agrofyziky stops, there was one speed camera. I was riding a bit faster, so it blinked. But one second later the game lagged for about 20 seconds because of terrain loading. Then it moved again, but the same camera catched me again. Second later there was a next lag. Few seconds later it moved and speed camera catched me once again. I don't know what to do next. The bill showed that it was another speed camera, but there was any other when I looked backwards. Is there any sollution to solve it? Thank you :)

-L54

(You can also see at the photos, that my time in game was delayed opposite to server time, because of lags. In Bus Company Simulator I'm using Czech language.)

Hi, I'm new here, so i don't know, where to post this thread. Can I ask something??(

I have the BCS and i am about to buy Control Centre Sim. I want to buy the Deluxe version and i have 25% off. But now i don't have enough money on my account, so i must wait till ~20th Dec. Will I be able to buy deluxe version after 20th Dec with 25% off?

Thank you.

From Slovakia,

-Lukas54-