Question about hof files.

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hey.

Is it needed to copy all *hof files between all available Vehicles in OMSI 2, or maybe BCS has prepared all hof files for all vehicles in game?

Before reinstallation of my PC, I've manually copied all up[dated *hof files with every DLC update on the Steam in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Vehicles, to all folders with buses, to make sure, that all Vehicles have up to date timetable files, but is it necessary to do that?

Thanks.

• Hey Mikolaj,

you don‘t have to copy them all, no. If you choose a new bus just select the correct .hof-file in the drop-down-menu in BCS or go via the three dots. The .hof-file will be copied into the vehicles folder by BCS automatically.

Please bear in mind that if a .hof-file with the same name already exists (older versions e. g.) in the vehicle‘s folder it cannot be overridden by BCS!

If you want all KI buses to work correctly and have the right tours set in their matrix, these vehicles need the .hof-file in their folder.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Flynt

ehem. Geschäftsführer des Busbetrieb Wolfsrudel

• Hey Mikolaj,

If you want all KI buses to work correctly and have the right tours set in their matrix, these vehicles need the .hof-file in their folder.

Thank you for your fast response.

Do you mean only AI buses driving through the map automatically, not buses which I chose by myself? Right?

• [PeDePe] Justin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert