My company has closed

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • My company for which I worked has had to close. There are many, both public and private but it is no longer the same. I do not feel sorry or sorry if it has closed, but it has closed because of who is carrying the BSO. In this post I am going to put, poorly closed and created by me, gave some suggestions to put the game or BSO.Some can be put already, others wait, others are suggestions etc ... at least to be studied.None of that, just tell nonsense that people want to play a game with friends and nothing else the rest do not want any real.

MY POST CLOSED WITH SUGGESTIONS: Update for companies and grants

So now I wonder. If you want the game in which you are to be with your friends spending a while and not being serious because it does not decide the BSO and do not fix the owners of the BSO the companies that be friends who spend all do not pay taxes or farm every end of the month?

The answer is not that it would be unfair. The fair thing is that if both private and public companies can play and earn money and pay but if you want to spend some time with your friends that the company does not force you to pay.

• My company was closed because I was mistakenly removed 330,000 €.

I opened a ticket in support and they said it was a mistake.
    But they did not return the money spent more than 4 days.

Errors and more errors that prevent playing.
    I had to close my company with 18 employees.
    My profile had to restart it, and that was position 1 in ranking.

It's not worth it to continue on BBS.
    They only think about competing, competing, competing and more numbers.

They do not realize, that in real life, bus companies do not exist competitions among themselves.

It
    has been suggested that private companies do not have a ranking, nor
    have to be obliged every month to be aware of the declaration or to pay
    more for the maps.

And public companies that compete with each other.

They ignored this suggestion.
    They made a local business system that is free for everyone.

For those who paid a lifetime license in their day, it is a lack of respect.

• Neu: Lokale Betriebe / New: Local companies

I think you are confusing something.
    It was found to another solution.
    And these are local companies. They are not considered in the ranking.

And there is no competition and there are no high costs.

• Neu: Lokale Betriebe / New: Local companies
    I think you are confusing something.
    It was found to another solution.
    And these are local companies. They are not considered in the ranking.

And there is no competition and there are no high costs.

You do not understand.
    I paid a lifetime license for having a company.
    It is a lack of respect that anyone free of charge can build any local company.

And that's not the suggestion requested.
    It was requested that private companies do not enter ranking or competitions.

And only public companies if they can compete with each other.

They did not make any case.

• In BBS we don´t have a lifetime license for having a company. Sry when i dont you understand.^^

I understand that you do not want to recognize that you do not do things well and only look for yourselves.

In AOD manager if I had a life-time license.
    90% of all BBS companies come from AOD Manager.

• Mr. @Zelleb when one is in the BSO and has his company makes two payments. One is the KEY of the ADDON itself and another one is a license to operate. Even if that license was not necessary and anyone could have a company, it was already said and Again, you can not squeeze everyone equally. If my company wants to compete with you with another, it forces you to pay each month, pay for maps, buses etc ... but if I want to play with friends, like most users, but I want to do it with few do not force me to pay month after month, buses or maps, because if I do not have activity I can not move forward.

And one can not be 24/7 on the computer. That he can and wants to be worth but not everyone can.

If in the end this is a game to have fun you yourselves are breaking it.

One does not have to go from company to company as if it were a jumping monkey.

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Allgemein hinzugefügt