(Suggestion) Optional randomisation in singleplayer career

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello.

At the moment when I click continue next tour in singleplayer career it is often random and makes me change line, wait for hours or drive to the other side of the map without passengers to start it.

I understand this was done to add variety, but I would really much prefer if it followed the actual schedule in omsi.

On some maps the timetables are already varied enough and I like to follow the PDF schedule. When BCS changes line, it is a problem for me.

I hereby request you to make this randomisation optional, maybe with an option to activate it in the options menu, just like we have it for collisions.

I hope you will consider it as it will greatly improve the gameplay value of BCS.

After all, you already made collisions optional, so I can't see why you wouldn't try something with this :)

Regards,

Fabrizio

• I completely support this suggestion as the random tour are my biggest issue with BCS.

A possible idea to overcome the "random tour" issue could be the chance to select more tours at the beginning using the CTRL command along with the mouse selection (like in Windows when you have to select multiple files). In that case, BCS already knows that I want to drive those tours and doesn't select them randomly anymore.

I hope you consider this.

• In multiplayer, tours are planned by human colleagues. The circulations in Omsi are not automatically 'properly' controlled and coordinated, because each developer uses different techniques and a clear system is not always recognizable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• In multiplayer, tours are planned by human colleagues. The circulations in Omsi are not automatically 'properly' controlled and coordinated, because each developer uses different techniques and a clear system is not always recognizable.

The point is that using OMSI without BCS, I can follow a circulation properly and tours are properly displayed and this happens on every map, payware or freeware. Using BCS I cannot do that. So it's something within BCS and not on the map itself.

• I don't understand. If the tours are showed in the correct order in the BBS menu, why can't it let me play them like that?

This randomisation is unnecessarily complicated, why was it done?

BBS sees the tours in the right order, so it definitely has nothing to do with "different techniques".

Moreover, it isn't constant. Sometimes I get the right tours, sometimes they are random. All with the exact same settings of day and time.

Please, just look into it and make the randomisation optional. I am sure you can do it! BBS has come such a long way from it's early days :)

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Abgelehnt hinzugefügt