Error notification but not telling what the error is

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi I am getting error notification that are empty. So I don't know how to bugfix the routes that nog working. It is also really weird these errors pop up because the routes where working some time ago. Routes that I get an error with is Hamburg Hafen city and Bremen Nord. Other payware routes work fine (ruhr and reinhausen).

Hope that you can help?

Greets

• Hello rubster,

can you look in your Omsi main file, than maybe you don't have the bus. (soundpatch or another Modifikation).

Greetings

______

EDITLINE:

Can you start omsi without BCS an looking for the Bus. Maybe is the bus not completly installed or is from another bus any sound or texture not right installed?

Can you pin your logfile from Omsi and BCS for the supporters?

You will find the logfile for Omsi under Omsi2->logfile.txt and from BCS under Omsi2->Bus Company Simulator - > log.txt

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Maximilian-Jordan ()

• The log file of BBS doesn't contain information:

Start

INFO 17.04.2020 16:44:47:331 Steam läuft: true

INFO 17.04.2020 16:44:47:332 Steam läuft

That's it even if i do the action that leads to the error.

I checked in free play mode other buses would work in the route. That is the case. So in career mode i sold the busses. Took out a loan and made sure that I selected the right bus and now it's working. Maybe a better error indication would be a nice feature.