support for finances

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • good night I'm part of the company TLESGAME MATRIZ and there was an error of "tax evasion" where we made the statement correctly correctly only showing a totally disproportionate value that is where the company had a profit of 788.470 thousand euros only we got a profit of 210,000 thousand euros and now I am debit of 354.184 thousand euros where I did not understand why tax evasion did everything right and gave this error of values could help me here in how to adjust this I await return of the same

• Same problem.
    Earnings: 408,171€
    Expenses: 349,798€

The statement is fine.
    But they have taken away 40,000€
    Why?

The previous two months, there were no problems.
    This month they have taken away more than I should have.

My company is: Empresa Virtual Autobuses Española.

• So, if I understand correctly with the taxes.
    The taxation is adjustet so that if you have more than you have to issue, then you have to pay for.
    That is why we can set Tax reserves. If you have too little Tax reserves, it goes to the company account. One must already know how much percent these on Tax reserves are set.
    For example, I adjusted 50%. The money that was in the Tax reserves had not been enough.

Sry for my very bad English. I hope you can understand it.

• good night I'm part of the company TLESGAME MATRIZ and there was an error of "tax evasion" where we made the statement correctly correctly only showing a totally disproportionate value that is where the company had a profit of 788.470 thousand euros only we got a profit of 210,000 thousand euros and now I am debit of 354.184 thousand euros where I did not understand why tax evasion did everything right and gave this error of values could help me here in how to adjust this I await return of the same

Good morning,

our tax authorities are working automatically, so I have checked your tax evasion myself. If you open the statistics of your company, you can see how many earnings and expenses your company had in September.
    Earnings: 788.470 €
    Expenses: 325.357 €
    The taxable revenue is "Earnings - 50 % of the Expenses", so it is 788.470 € - 162679 € = 629.791 €
    If the taxable revenue is higher than 65.000 €, you have to pay 50 % of the taxable revenue for taxes. This are 312.896 €.
    Your company had 275.683 € for tax reserves, so the company must pay 37.213 €.

But in your tax declaration, you state that you had earnings of 12.200 € and expenses of 10.000 €. The taxable revenue would be 7.200 €, so you only would have to pay 1.440 € (20 %) for taxes.
    Because of your tax reserves (275.683 €), the tax authorities would have to pay 274.243 € to your company, if the data of your tax declaration would be correct. So you tried to save 311.456 € taxes and that is tax evasion ;)
    Our tax authorities recognized this and that is the reason why your company got such a high penalty.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Hi Snook,

I have checked your tax declaration, too.
    Earnings: 408.171 €
    Expenses: 349.798 €
    The taxable revenue is "Earnings - 50 % of the Expenses", so it is 408.171 € - 174.899 € = 233.272 €.
    If the taxable revenue is higher than 65.000 €, you have to pay 50 % of the taxable revenue for taxes. This are 116.636 €.
    Your company had 69.036 € for tax reserves, so the company must pay 47.600 €.

If you want to avoid tax payments in the future, you should reserve a higher percentage of the revenue for taxes. The reason why this could happen this month and not the two month before is that the company received a lot of high payments of employees in September. So the earnings increased, but the tax reserves not (they only increase if somebody completes a tour). I think that is the reason why your company had too little tax reserves this month.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
    Phillip Polster
    Entwickler
    - PeDePe -

• Obrigado pela resposta agora poderia me ajudar o que faço para resolver isso na empresa porque a primeira vez que fiz isso, não vi que obtivera esse alto lucro no caso, agora eu tenho que me agendar o próximo e queria ser tudo em linha, se eu me pode designar para fazer a correta obrigado o que poderia acontecer para mim, nesse caso, pedir doações para o motorista resolve ou não boa espera para o retorno

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert