OmsiNavigation installation fehler?

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

I got message: Das OMSI plug-in konnte nicht aktualiseert werden! Bitte schliebe OMSI und starte Omninavigation

Wenn I do a new startup OmsiNavigation I get same message?
    I tried several times.
    Have windows 10 prof
    Installation with admin rights!
    Can you please help me?

Kind regards

• Install new Java 32bit versions, if it does not help it, write support -center.
    You can also do the update myself- C - PeDePe Software folder -Omninavigation - Update Anwenden.jar click mouse left.
    also a second way
    OMSI 2 installation folder steamapps - common - OMSI 2 - Busbetrieb -Simulator - Update Anwenden.jar click mouse left

if that does not help you ,write support- center You can also add photos and description problem @Von Rondstadd
    Regards Martin.

• Thanks, but did not work!

Must I have the Aerosoft Busbetrieb -Simulator add on to get OmsiNavigation to work??

This add on I do not have and could explane why it does not work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I uninstalled Java 32 and 64 bit version and OmsiNavigation!
    Restart pc and reinstalled Java 32 and 64 bit!
    Again restart pc and installed OmsiNavigation!

Now I get this message:

The Omsi plug-in update failed! Please close OMSI and restard OmniNavigation.

Tried that and did not work!
    Also tried it manual in C:\PeDePe Software\OmniNavigation\UpdateAnwenden right click mouse but did not work!

What now??

Regards Robert

• I do not know this just please write it all to the department SUPPORT CENTER , Report this problem and wait for help
    Robert write - Must I have the Aerosoft Busbetrieb -Simulator add on to get OmsiNavigation to work?? - Marcin2677 I answer, need not add.
    Also tried it manual in C:\PeDePe Software\OmniNavigation\UpdateAnwenden - Left click two mouse. UpdateAnwenden,jar