Love the Idea but..

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hi there!

First of all I Always love the ideia of this addon since AOD but there are some things that make me stop playing BCS.

1 -The accidents are extremely unrealistic. I've see the changelog to the 1.2.2 version and it says that it was correct. Well... i've just made a tour and had 5 accidents on evaluation but not a single complaim from people inside the bus. There wasn't any accidents in the line!

2- OMSI has a lot of bugs and sometimes it crashes. The tool asks if you want to reload but when you get back to the bus you get the massage "wait for OMSI to load" for ever and can't finish the tour.. Again.. Loosing Money

3- If you want to make a second trip without getting of the simulator you have to be brave... About 80% of time i tried i couldn't finish the tour at the end becuse BCS crashed.

4- All this bugs makes us loose A LOT of Money since we got penalised for not completing the tour

5- Time Zones.. ok here is not a bug but its getting extremely difficult for people like me that ar not at Europe time zone to get na line tha isn't at night... I'm GMT -4 so start play OMSI after work, around 18/19 pm wich makes me get only lines at 23pm in the simulator.. i understand the ideia behind the real time and all but.. you know... there should be a way to work around it not only waiting for the company owner change the time...

Again, i like this addon very much but this things are so frustating....

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Vorschlag hinzugefügt