Everything in german again?

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Why is it that once again you made the entire forum german only? Is it so much to ask to be more supportive of international community/customers? Why again are non-german speakers pushed aside (same in the official OMSI forums, English is only secondary language, if you want to learn anything deeper you need to start deciphering german discussions)?

• Why is it that once again you made the entire forum german only? Is it so much to ask to be more supportive of international community/customers? Why again are non-german speakers pushed aside (same in the official OMSI forums, English is only secondary language, if you want to learn anything deeper you need to start deciphering german discussions)?

Also they may be from Germany but majority of the world speak English so should just focus on that rather than one country.

• Also they may be from Germany but majority of the world speak English so should just focus on that rather than one country.

I think that is the main reason why OMSI mostly has german mods. All API's, proper instructions, problem solving discussions are in german. I've heard several people who have started making content for OMSI, got tired of deciphering german tutorials and stopped.

• Hello guys,
    The developers are from germany, so the forum is in german. But probably an English translation will come.

Just because the developers are from germany doesn't justify the fact, that a product which is sold officially internationally, makes their official forums fully german and most of the discussions are in german (I mean look at AOD, all the events and everything were only for german speaking people).