Beiträge von Glauber Ferreira

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

but here is the detail I want to see someone setting up a company and will have 7 days to pay the bills garage tax bus not what will have bankruptcy is not in the comic this I want to see now the next update has q shows the bus and also release the skin of the company to put on the buses would be nice

hello I'm part of the company TLESGAME MATRIZ and TLESGAME FILIAL I'm having problem that I can not get travel canceled some are and I can not help me in that part thank you since I'm not having VP

Good evening I would like to check the support for the company given on the company Tlesgames Matrix canceled, because for some employees can not book or drive a canceled trip, the option is not active
    and for other employees the normal for the does not work. I already reinstalled the game and this does not work.

and how is the tax return something else as the companies are going to acquire goods and how the same companies will have the same purchasing power as garage buses among other features that the big company has

a question with all this support would not affect who has big company as is our case and the tax declaration as it would be another question in the case we have two companies here mother and branch could not pass my bus to the branch and acquire new fleet to headquarters or have a semi new vehicle room

here in TLESGAME MATRIZ the joke is healthy we always disputed the 10 first place to see who arrecada more to the company we took off wave even now with map and line of 120 min there the bicho picks up here :):):)

Support would be easy to change in the part officials for the administrative check how many trips per week day or month our driver did because I saw that only the brand when it entered the company could adjust it in a new update would be legal to have it besides a message board where it could let the drivers see if they have any messages since many do not even open the email box

Hi, I'm here, making another map available for the Multiplayer called "GRAN CITY".

You are receiving version 3.1 of the Gran City Saga, a national urban map developed for OMSI.
    This new version is independent of the previous version (3.0), so you do not need to have the previous one to get this new version. The map is beta, since only the south zone is developed, in the next versions new areas will enter as a priority, so we will have new consortia and new lines. The South zone is totally playable, counting on a total of 70 lines that run in the great south zone.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

http://omsi.viamep.com/gran-city-beta-3-1-omsi-2-download/

Direktlink durch Moderation entfernt

hello I would like to know if the support adds bus in the game would like to present to companies that exist in multiplayer quality buses also here in Brazil type an example a Solaris from another country and our Solaris that carries 140 passengers we have Scania volvo among other models if they accept the idea will be nice to see buses running in other countries what they think

I would like to know how do I block a driver in the public company because a driver has argued with a company administrator where the driver said he will enter the company and damage the buses in the collision mode if he does so we will have much financial loss if the power support help thank you from ja

I would like to know how the multiplayer add a map I live in Brazil I have map the layout where it has already been tested and approved I would like to know how to proceed the inclusion of the same follows the same link where the map CARRÃO CITY is a map where the file is large , but at least you will have everything to rotate the map well without needing any fixes and everything you install if you ask to replace SIM clicks.
    The complete version is much better and one of the novelties in the complete version are intermunicipal lines, and the great one is line 205 - Poá (Terminal Kemel) / Parque Dom Pedro II Terminal, which is 2 hours away. I'll leave the map link and timeline link again so you can see the lines you have on the map (total of 63 lines, 6 of which are long-distance and 16 at night.

follow link

Map Carrão City 2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

Chronogram Car City V2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

Correction Map Carrao City V2.0

<Direktlink entfernt>

I already added the link of the same together here has another map the same named with SAVOY the same is very light without errors or with bugs follow the link of the same and I hope the support appreciate. I'll be waiting for you

SAVOY link
    Package 1, BASE file with objects:
    <Direktlink entfernt>

Package 2, file with map folder and changed objects:
    <Direktlink entfernt>

o mesmo está disponível no YouTube e no site abaixo

<Direktlink entfernt>

any news about purchasing these maps support ????

Obrigado pela resposta agora poderia me ajudar o que faço para resolver isso na empresa porque a primeira vez que fiz isso, não vi que obtivera esse alto lucro no caso, agora eu tenho que me agendar o próximo e queria ser tudo em linha, se eu me pode designar para fazer a correta obrigado o que poderia acontecer para mim, nesse caso, pedir doações para o motorista resolve ou não boa espera para o retorno

good night I'm part of the company TLESGAME MATRIZ and there was an error of "tax evasion" where we made the statement correctly correctly only showing a totally disproportionate value that is where the company had a profit of 788.470 thousand euros only we got a profit of 210,000 thousand euros and now I am debit of 354.184 thousand euros where I did not understand why tax evasion did everything right and gave this error of values could help me here in how to adjust this I await return of the same

I come here to congratulate all of the support for the commitment and dedication and have put the map BERLIN SPANDAU 2017 V2 to play via multiplayer already added the map and in the name of TLESGAME MATRIZ and TLESGAME FILIAL we will contribute with that it is necessary to the support

no further

Thank you. See you soon.

Glauber

hello I would like to know the possibility of placing a message board or board so we can communicate something to our drivers instead of exposing e-mail because some do not observe the message box if they put a message board where only the administrator of the company or nominees or authorized by the managers of the company if they could lead the way would be fantastic