Beiträge von marciocapuani

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

good night all right with you!!! I would like to make a request for you to put another Brazilian map in the multiplayer called Fictitious Curitiba map 0.98 simulates the city of Curitiba here in Brazil where there are lines with articulated and bi-articulated buses. Thank you, I will leave a link to the video of the map creator.

link

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

description of lines

⚠ IMPORTANT ⚠:

The map has two "Hof". One EXCLUSIVE for Lightweights and the other for the others. Take care when placing them in the bus folders.

The map has several lines:

Express:

203 Sta Candida/Capão Raso

301 Pinhais/Rui Barbosa

303 Centenary

500 Slight

602 South Circular

603 pine tree

Lights:

Inter 2

208 Airport

530 Sta Candida/Capão Raso

540 Cabral/Gate

805 Campo Largo/Cabral

Interneighborhoods:

Interneighborhoods I

Interbairros II

Interneighborhood IV

Interneighborhoods V

Urban/Metropolitan:

182 Abranches

216 Cabral/Gate

310 Maracanã

341 Bairro Alto

342 Boa Vista

638 pine tree

639 Futurama

663 Vila Cubas

668 House of Custody

755 Tiradentes Terminal

860 Vila Sandra

876 Savoy

B06 CTBA/Guadeloupe

B11 Saturn

B41 Capão da Imbuia

C11 Dutch Garden

F25 Venice Garden

New Lines:

221 Bairro Alto/Airport

528 Bairro Alto/Pinheirinho

711 Itatiaia

here is the showroom link with the map author speaking in the video

map author

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

https://www.dtplay.com.br/2020…-mapa-vale-do-aco-31.html

https://www.lukasgameplays.com…4/18/mapa-vale-do-aco-mg/

Hello friends, how are you? I came some time ago to make the request to put this map in multiplayer, I see it today bringing the v2 version updated I would like you to also put it in the multiplayer wonderful map for us Brazilians, I thank you for your attention

map description After the great success of the first version of the Brigadeiro map, V2.0 comes with many new features. The itinerary system was restructured and several lines were added. The modification has a very well done setting and very Brazilian features, in addition to being incredibly light, running without difficulties on most PCs.

I leave the video and download link below

link video

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

link download [DIREKTLINK DURCH MODERATION ENTFERNT]

good afternoon I would like to know if the map has been activated in multiplayer as it is activated 👏👏👏

Hello, I would like to order this brazilian map called Vale do Aço 3.1 map for multiplayer. Vale do Aço contains 26 lines, 13 urban, 8 intercity, 3 road and 2 school. The map seeks to bring the cities of Timóteo, Coronel Fabriciano, Ipatinga, Marlieria and Dionisio into the simulator, all in the region known as Vale do Aço, in Minas Gerais (MG). The Mod has very detailed scenarios and a well-built system of lines I leave links to the presentation and download video

map link 3.0 part 1 [LINK DURCH MODERATION ENTFERNT]

map link 3.0 part 2 [LINK DURCH MODERATION ENTFERNT]

map link 3.1

[LINK DURCH MODERATION ENTFERNT]

video link

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Hello good afternoon!!!

I'm coming to create this topic to request a Brazilian map to put on the bus company because I have a company and I would like to play in this city I don't know if it's right here that opens the topic but I apologize if it's not here because it's not been a while. I enter the forum lol so I leave here for you the link to the map and a link to a video of the same so that you can observe and see how the map is, I thank you for your attention.

map topic link shallow bridge zl v3: http://omsi.viamep.com/mapa-ponte-rasa-zl-v3/

direct link: https://www.mediafire.com

map video link:

hello good night how are you, i would like a support because i'm wanting to open a company in the bus company multiplayer but i can't have the income of 100 thousand i would like you to help me open the company so i can play with my friends. in advance thank you for your help!

Hi [PeDePe] Phillip, well, I'm here to talk to you, because a bug happened after the 1.3.2.2 update of my recipe, I've reduced the value of the print for you to analyze. I opened a ticket but no one answered I'd like you to check it now. we were in the red 122,246 I made the launch from what I saw in the statistics because as I see straight I realized that there was an error and I opened a ticket but then no one answered.

company Tlesgames Matriz

as you can see in the image above I launched what I saw in the statistics because I knew we had a higher income than what was showing there.

and as you can see the value of the recipe returned to normal only at the time of charging the rate being that this value of 987098 did not appear to me as indicated in the image above.

Hello after the update I realized that the profit (revenue) of the company a month reduced I will take print for you to analyze (company Tlesgames Matrix and Tlesgames Subsidiary)

this amount was last month.

now observe today how reduced the value of revenue both last month October and that month also reduced the value the company was with almost 900 thousand euro of revenue.

Como é que a data tem de ser tomada apenas 24 horas antes do início?

Não é a foto com os horários que você solicitou.

Eu não sei por que eles colocar esse sistema em 24 horas antes, porque antes que eles normalmente levou essas viagens

as you can see in the print I can not pick up or book trips canceled from other people from other companies I am from the company tlesgames matriz is available but the button is not active

thanks daniel solved the problem

Daniel gives you a strength to add the map savoy m I saw that you were able to talk to the staff to add the map "Ortsgemeinde" Ober-Buchholz "helps to add the map savoy m also thanks friend from now I am grateful for the attention.

daniel.trenzen

empresa tlesgames Matrix e tlesgames subsidiária

e no mapa Savoy M la daniel.trenzen irá adicionar eu postei o link onde o mapa vem com vídeo e fotos dele.

siga o mapa ligação Savoy M com a foto do mesmo e vídeos
    http://omsi.viamep.com/savoym/

Este mapa é superior um dos melhores se não o melhor mapa de OMSI 2 Gostaria que o mapa no multiplayer eu serei muito grato.

hello good night all right with you!!! I come here once again to ask for the kindness so that you could add the map again savoy M in multiplayer because we love the map and we would like to play on it as we are playing on the map vale dosteel 3.1 in advance thank you thank you!!! I leave here for you the page of the map creator.:thumbup:

link http://omsi.viamep.com/savoym/

boa tarde, eu gostaria que as próximas atualizações você corrigidos os gps do mapa Ruhr, porque as mesmas obras, mas lento retardar a navegação não é normal e também quando você fechar a rota retardar o BBS, como se estivesse dando perna.

Guten Abend Ich möchte die Unterstützung, um dado sobre o Firma Tlesgames Matriz storniert zu überprüfen, weil für einige Mitarbeiter kann nicht buchen oder fahren eine stornierte Reise die Option ist nicht aktiv
    und für andere Mitarbeiter funktioniert das normais para o funktioniert es nicht. Ich habe das Spiel bereits neu installiert und es funktioniert nicht.