Beiträge von Thyrus Tide

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Dear Sir been using Bus Company Sim for a while went to start and the game will not go past searching for updates it was fine a few hours befor any idea what i should do tried reinstall but same thing thank you

Dear Sir.

Omsi 2 as been running very well tried to start Bus Company Simulator yesterday and it keeps saying The Directory invalid,i have googled it but can not find any answers,hope you all had a nice holiday.

kind regards ROY

Dear Sir,

Thank you for looking at my OMSI 2 I have tried uninstall and reinstalled the game OMSI 2 and everything seems fine now,thank you for time .

kind regards ROY

I have reset OMSI Advanced Driver twice but keep getting the same message account linked with to too many OMSI installations,the OMSI Bus Company runs fine,no idea what to try next,

kindest regards,

Dear Sirs,I have had to reset my Bus Company Simulator and Advanced Driver owing to message regarding to many accounts it seems likely that this will keep happening owing to the fact I use the Bus Company Simulator and Advanced Driver in equal measure,is there any advice i can get on how to prevent this from happening,thank you for all your hard work,.kind regards

Sorry to be such a pain again but my Advanced Driver will not let me log in with out a reset.

Thank you for all the hard work that you all do.

Dear Sir,

I have recently bought the Omsi Navigation from the shop paid by Pay Pal,

I received email with the keys but every time i try to down load the files it gets blocked by I think Microsoft I have no idea what to do now.

I clicked on safe site and sent it to Microsoft hope you can help.my kindest regards Thyrus Tide

Dear Sirs and Ladys,

I. have just reset my account but continue to get the message For a trouble free game the Bus Company Simulator must be started via steam libary click on OMSI 2 press play..This happens every time i enter the password so i can not run the game .

I. am not very wise when it comes to files and such so i can not search for errors in the files any help would be very wellcome.

thank you for reading my error message