Beiträge von Levis069

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

(2024.03.16 20:54)

Hello everyone!

I played the game like 1 years ago and now wanted to play again. I got the new updates and everything. I just load my old save and siting at the loading screen from now 45min - 1hr. Is this normal when you have a very old save and it takes so long? I often check my player.log next to my save and the log says that : UpdatePassengerCache: 16 ms like 115 times. I will attach a log, where I ALT F4 the load and I hope there is any solution for that.

Your sincerelly,
    Levente Gulácsi

Player.log:

Player-prev.txt

Just a little update: (2024.03.17 8:49)
    I left my computer all night while the game is running at the loading screen, YET nothing happened, just loading my old save with a tons of UpdatePassengerCache: 31 ms. The game is running by now 717 minutes sooo it have a long time to load my save.

Player.txt

Another update (2024.03.17 12:13):
    I don't know, but I didn't check that my map region was not downloaded (my save was in Budapest, Hungary in Eastern Europe) so I stopped the load and downloaded the region, then I got a little different and efficient loading this time, although I stuck again at the updatepassengerCache and less file size in the log.

I didn't mention, but Im stuck at this screen is it important to know.

My log:
    Player_newest.txt