Beiträge von EricDOTF

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

EricDOTF,

we may have a solution. For this, you would have to try the following: In Control Panel → Region and Language → Formats, Change the format from Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong S.A.R.) to something else, e.g., Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan).

Does this fix?

This worked, the BCS, CCS, and the OmniNav can start now.

May I know if there will be any future updates that will allow me using the Hong Kong Formatting while using your DLCs in the future please?

The 2 text files are in this zip, if you need English version, please let me know, I will see if I can change the computer language into English temporarily to generate 2 reports in English

Thank you

[Note: Reference-Files deleted by Support, because of sensitive data]

The Start-Admin.bat file exists, after starting it as admin, there was a few black windows showing something, but they went away too fast, so I could barely make screenshots for those windows.

After those black windows, BCS does not start.

Defender and Security Essentials were both off during the attempt.

Hello,

In the Windows System, the account I installed BCS is an administrator account, while there is also a standard account in the system which I do not use, I will give BCS another try after removing that standard account.

And yes, the mentioned logfile is missing from the expected location.

Does this also apply when you launch BCS via the .exe from it's directory? ([...]\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb Simulator\...)

Please ensure that you always start as administrator.

Yes it does, after starting as admin, and clicked "allow", nothing else shows afterwards

For further support please upload your logfile which you can find in the BCS directory as well.

Thank you in advance.

For the logfile, I tried searching in the BCS directory, and there are no results from the keyword "log"

Thank you

I previously installed BCS on my laptop, and I deleted that from the laptop, and reinstalled it on a desktop.

After the reinstallation, I discovered that I am unable to start the BCS, this was the way I tried to start the BCS:

Click Play on OMSI's page in the Steam Library

Select BCS

A launcher window pops up asking for admin perms or something

Click allow

And nothing else happen/appear