Beiträge von SunnyChai

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Unfortunately, on some maps it isn't possible generate roadmap due to unknown problem.

Which OMSI error did you got?

mainly just like one of the comments "fehler bei bereichsprüfung". Since I have zero experience in map creating, therefore I can't figure out what problem with the splines (as found on other OMSI forums). So according to your wording, you mean it is not possible to fix in some cases?

hello.it is difficult to create some roadmaps of the maps because they are TOO BIG.and you may always see "fehler bei bereichsprüfung".

althought we have 4gb patch.actually the 32bit software can only load the memory up to 3gb instead of 4.so unless omsi becomes a 64bit software,it will always be out of memory when creating roadmaps

then in which map do you have the missing tile?usually you may have some missing objects or splines.it is necessary to find them or you can't load that tile.

for the missing texture,it should be ok if it's missing

the roadmap problem is pretty annoying.i can successfully create wuppertal's but not ruhrau v2's.

I just find that it appeared randomly, no matter what size that map is, always getting that error message. Is it really a memory problem btw?

Sorry I am not a full English speaker so there may be some sentences that are hard to understand.
    I was just using this with my own map, and I find that some map has a problem when creating a roadmap, Some said it has insufficient memory to create one. I have checked that 4GB patch may help but a 64Bit computer doesn't need it. So I was wondering how to fix the memory problem. I have no problem running the game on its own. Secondly, there is an error with the missing tile so that roadmap cannot be created, are there any way to fix it? Thirdly, it said a certain texture could not be found inside the TTDATA. I can't figure out how to let it back, Do I need to ask the map maker for that? Fourthly, it said certain path gets errors, This time I don't even know what should I fix with it. Since these errors appeared in different maps, I don't know which Logfile should I put here. Can someone help? Thanks a lot.