Beiträge von CaptainZhang

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

i tried.but it still shows the same problem

Hey,

Thank you for your ticket. You did looked up some related tickets. Did the solutions mentioned there help you (Port 7780/Antivirus)?

Thank you in advance.

hey,BBS didn't report a Port 7780 issue and i have turned off the antivirus.

but the problem still occurs.it stops at this 0.2MB update.and when i reach here,the omsischittstelle.exe is automatically deleted by BBS.

below is from cmd started by the start-admin.bat

Port: 7780

Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252530

Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561199045611662 [API loaded no]

Steam läuft!

Steam ID: 110000140b1108e

Steam ID: 76561199045611662

Updates prüfen

11? 28, 2021 10:42:29 ?? bbs.j d

??: null

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)

at java.base/java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect0(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)

at java.base/sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)

at bbs.j.a(UpdatesFormController.java:499)

at bbs.j.d(UpdatesFormController.java:159)

at bbs.j.l(UpdatesFormController.java:82)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

B

below is the logfile of BBS

Start

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:05:196 Steam läuft: true

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:05:196 Steam läuft

INFO 28.11.2021 03:42:56:74 EXIT: Update Fehler

ERROR 28.11.2021 03:42:56:74 Connection timed out: connect

INFO 28.11.2021 03:43:02:54 Betriebsgelände beenden

i tried to copy omsischittstelle.exe to the folder but it didn't work either.and BBS deleted it again

it seems that it is just the update of omsischittstelle.exe that causes the problem.

hello.i came across some problems.several days earlier,i can't get my minimap in BBS updated,which said "no server connection".today i reinstalled BBS.and this time i can't enter BBS,which also says "no server connection".in the background it shows an update of 0.2MB.

i have tried to reinstall it for many times,but it still occurs.and it's not possible for me to reinstall the whole omsi,it's too large

this problem seems similar to this :

No Serverconnection nach Neuinstallation

No sever connection

hello!i read the blinker problem with NLC but it seems different.i have set the bus condition to infinite and my bus doesn't have something like M.L.lights:lifetimeinit

i have posted the osc file of the lights above and below is the constfile and part of the logfile

the constfile works on other buses

166 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

167 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

168 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerR_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

169 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.BlinkerL_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

170 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtRV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

171 23:45:35 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.LichtLV_Defekt)" (vehicles\SenDreams\\Script System\lights\lights - BYD.osc) variable name is invalid!

hello,i contacted the creator of the bus.this problem has been solved.

if you bought the BYD bus from taobao,you need to add the following to the varlist of light

BlinkerR_Defekt
    BlinkerL_Defekt
    LichtRV_Defekt
    LichtLV_Defekt

this will not influence the normal use in OMSI2

hello.this problem has been solved.if you have bought any Chinese buses (BYD,Sunlong,GZ6112s,FOTON from Beijingcity...) and you can't trigger the full beam light (fernlicht) and blinkers,add the following to the varlist of lights.then everything will be alright.if problem still occurs,contact me to seek further solutions.

BlinkerR_Defekt

BlinkerL_Defekt

LichtRV_Defekt

LichtLV_Defekt

Dateien

• constfile.txt

(168 Byte, 99 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

These defects are automatically added to most of the scripts to simulate defects of the lights, doors, wipers, engine, electronics and etc once you crash.

What is your problem with that?

when the codes are added,i can't trigger the blinkers and the light.but the bus is in good condition.and EVERYTIME i load the bus,this happens

or is there something wrong with the format in the file?

this bus contains auxiliary light when you turn on the blinkers like eCitaro.maybe it is because of this?

hello.there is something wrong with my bus,this only happens in BBS.it seems that BBS automatically adds some strange codes to the script of the bus and i can't trigger the blinkers and full beam light.

BBS added some codes with "defekt" before loading the bus.then it made the original file a backup and used the file with "defekt" in game.after i quit the game,BBS deleted the "defekt" one and made the backup back.

the following is the original script and the one BBS edited.

this also happens on another bus but different brand

Hello!Thank you for your reply.

Now I can't see those E tours.

This happened on October 11st (the day before yesterday) when I saw my holidays.txt had just got updated.It was the start of Herbstferien.My German friend told me that there shouldn't be E tours on that day,So i reported this here.

But today i found the holidays.txt not like the one on Monday.It became normal again.Have you got you it updated again?

By the way,since the new holidays are coming,when can i see the SEV and stadtrund tours in ruhrgebiet?

Hello.I just took some tours in Berlin-Spandau and found that all the timetable of E lines are missing.I took two tours of 130E today and when i entered the game.I found that the timetables of 130E and 137E were both missing.Anything wrong with the system?

Why are they shown in the shift list when there are no tours in game?BBS says it's available.

hello,i found that my münich has missing AI.but i can't understand what the hell is missing.BBS says it lacks {aigroup_depot_typgroup_2}

below is the original ailists i'm using and the screenshot of addon manager

(to upload the ailists,i've changed the extension to txt instead of cfg)

oh,hello.it's me again.it seems that i fixed it myself.on line 296 it should be [aigroup_depot] instead of [aigroup_2].now nothing is missing.

i found that there was a thread that had mentioned this.hope this is the right solution.

hello,i contacted the creator of the bus and they don't know wtf is this too......

can you read the light.osc file?that's the main problem

I checked in BCS,the bus should be in very good condition.and in OMSI it behaves very well,so i think it is not necessary to reinstall it.I have BYD K8 and K9 and they have the same problem.

and after i entered the game through BCS,the problem remains the same although i tried to delete and respawn the same bus.

Only in BCS this bug happens.I tried in Grundorf first and found this bug,then just went to Hamburg because the bus had got a repaint.I can't use the blinkers or headlights only in BCS. You saw the missing sounds because the bus doesn't need it.But that's not the matter.

the error code seemed to be triggered when i pressed the keys for blinkers and headlights

Hello! [PeDePe] Sebastian G.

Thank you for your reply!

Firstly,I need to say something for the bus.The bus is a payware that is made in China.So you can't get any files of the bus unless you pay it by yourself.Sorry!

Then about the game.In OMSI,i tried with this bus and nothing went wrong.BUT when i tried this in singleplayer in BBS,the blinkers and the headlights can't be turned on.And in logfile it seemed that i triggered some bugs: 449 23:57:19 - - Error: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005D4AC5 in Modul 'Omsi.exe'. Lesen von Adresse 00000847: IM.UseInputCommands

Here are the logfiles.The time in the logfile of BBS should be from 05.09.2021 17:37:13:670 to 18:14:18:308.You know,now the time difference between China and Germany is 6 hours.

Dateien

• logfile.txt

(46,65 kB, 134 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • log.txt

(92,11 kB, 103 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hello!How does BBS read my bus files?There is something wrong when i start with my bus in singlelplayer.BUT there is no problem when i start it in OMSI only.Haven't tried in multiplayer yet but i believe it will be the same. PS:any way to contact with the staff on discord?It will be faster for me and i may have more description for this.

I don't know exactly but you have some days to make your tax return. When you don't do it yourself, the "tax authority" will then make an estimate and collect taxes.

I don't know if there is a penalty fee in that case.

ok,thanks!wish you a good tour in Berlinbus!

You have to file your tax return at the beginning of a new month. You can find the button for this on your company's finance page.

You can find sales and expenses in the statistics (select period "month").

It is also important how high your tax reserves are, because this is what ultimately pays your taxes.

Hello,XRunner!Nice to see you here.Thank you for your reply.One last question,when will be the last day for the tax management?3 days later of the first day of the month?Or...?

Hello!I started my company this month and i have some questions about the tax management.Should i make a tax declaration manually at the end of the month or there will be a report of tax automatically there?

Also what's the date that i should pay the taxes?

And is it in the statistics of the company that i can check the revenue and the expenses?

Hello!I want to say something about the language of BBS company.Can we select two or more languages for company so that it can show that more languages can be used here,instead of only one?(just like in Leitstelle)

Also can we add support for Chinese language?

And there are some places which is not fully translated in English.For example,when you check if you want to buy the bus at full price,click on that box and you can see something like French.