Beiträge von iamtherealsuperman

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

So I've been using BCS without any problems for a while now, but just this evening I loaded it up to find that when I goto my usual Single Player - Drive A Tour and select one of the Substitute routes, it isn't loading the next page but instead is just constantly refreshing the routes over and over. I've never had this happen before and haven't installed anything new still my last playthrough so I'm stumped as to the issue. Any help would be appreciated. I've attached my log file. Thanks.

Dateien

• log.txt

(93,47 kB, 63 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Does anyone know if it's possible to add your own images to DLC buses within BCS? For example if I wanted to buy a Bus from the Yorkshire DLC I would just see a default black image of a bus. I want to be able to add my own image so I know what the bus looks like.

Why do the blinds on the London Routemaster not work when using BCS but work fine without using BCS, even when using the same HOF file. I've looked on Youtube and everyone has the same problem when using BCS.

Update - Found a workaround, once you've loaded the route with the NRM just delete the bus and add it again before setting your route. Blinds working now.

When I goto repair in single player career mode, it may say 6 min to repair but when it shows the time till finished its always be an hour fast. Even though it does only take 6 mins like its says. Not a major issue just wondered why this is.

No worries, I seem to have fixed the problem by simply reinstalling the Gainsborough Phase 2 map. Maybe something copied over something from a newer installed map who knows. In any case it's working now so I'm happy. Thanks anyway.

I'm having problems with the Navigation routes on the Gainsborough Phase 2 Map. At first it seemed to work, I chose my bus and then a route and it loaded the red line route path. Now I can't get it to work, I'm using the same bus on the same route and it doesn't switch to show the red line when I select the route. The map has loaded in ok and I can see all the stops and my pointer moves around the map, just no red guide. It works on other maps almost instantly but on Gainsborough I've only got it to work one or two times. Please help.