Beiträge von DJ98

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Good evening. I've noticed an issue with my map permissions. There are three permissions for BotW/West Country 3 that I have, which are the same map, yet they're taking up three of my permissions slots. There are also two for Gainsborough, since it updated to version 2.

Is there any chance of having this issue fixed please, as it's stopping me from driving other maps and buses. Thanks.

Hey, I'd just like to give feedback regarding the system for getting permissions for maps. It is a good feature and it generally works well, but I have noticed one issue recently.

The issue stems from where maps change their name/friendlyname in the global.cfg when they update, with one example I've noticed being Westcountry 3, which updated recently and added the version number to this, and I'd imagine it'll happen again when it next updates. This results in needing to purchase the permission again for the map, and having multiple entries for it in the permissions list. It'd be great if there was a way to keep the old permission as it's the same map, rather than having to pay again, and having a redundant one in the list.

Regards,

Dan.

Hi there,

Did the desinfection of your computer worked?

I ask you within 5 days for an answer if your problem still exists, otherwise I assume that the problem is solved and will close the case.

Hi Justin, I couldn't figure that out, but I left it for a while and it works again somehow.

Hi DJ98 ,

It seems like there is already an application listening on the port you selected.

Can you try using a very different port? 202155 or something like that?

As I've already mentioned, I've already changed the port multiple times, and closed any unnecessary programs, which didn't fix it.

Did you try turn off your antivirus software?

For me, I've to turn off my AV software, if I want ply with BCS, otherwise, after choosing a line and route BCS will close by itself, and of course OMSI will not open. :)

Yes, I have. The only AV software I use is the one built into Windows, and I have disabled that temporarily, but it still won't work. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling BCS on Steam.

Hey, I'm getting the following error when starting BCS through Steam:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785125950785716315/825357422402600960/unknown.png]

I've tried changing what port it uses in the port.cfg file, but the error still remains, just with a different number. I've tried restarting my PC too, and making sure that the firewall is disabled, but I've not been able to get around it.

Your help would be much appreciated, as I can't play BCS at all now!