Beiträge von Tecos Simu

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

So, normal with an RTX 2080Ti, Intel Core i9, 64Gb of ram .. Is it normal that while I drive my bus on my line, the game continues but BBS closes itself. So much so that I find myself entering the company in which I am employed while being in my bus on Omsi ?! This has happened to me several times in the last few days, to such an extent that I waste a lot of time making lines for the anniversary event for nothing since no way to recover these trips. lines which are supposed to save me 15,000 - 20,000 € per trip .. In addition, the problems with the G29 on the game ... I find it appalling not to be able to gain anything despite the time spent on the game. therefore the company statistics which fall and enormous shortfall in financial terms. A solution perhaps ?!

How should we go about the accumulated "bugs" and precisely be reimbursed for all these lines canceled because of the "BBS" problems .. Being a professional firefighter I already do not have much time between the 24-hour guards. the 72 hours and the management of family life so if the maximum number of lines that I can do, I cannot validate them because of problems, then you will lose a lot of customers ... Already there are a lot less world than before so imagine if everyone was in the same situation as mine .. No one would play BBS anymore

Precisely, I've been looking for it for 2-3 hours but I can't get my hands on it, even on the OFP Mafia site! Unless I don't have my eyes open Haha! So if you knew where to find her that would help me a lot. Thank you so much!

Good morning all! Sorry for disturbing you, I have a quick question for you. Indeed, when I look in the timetable table on ALU 2020 Modern, I see that there is line 500. The only problem is that it says to me "Not Available, the timetable mod is not available. not installed ". Does anyone have a solution to resolve this issue? Let's say I like very long lines and seeing one of 147 stops and 80Km, that makes me dream! Thank you to those who can help me and have a nice day!