Beiträge von Hiburima4

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

ill check that later. rn im playing omsi 2 berlin spandau

Where is Switzerland.exe?

And how do you check them if firewall has blocked them

check your omsi Switzerland.exe is allowed through the firewall and all other omsi and bus trieb thingy in your omsi folder

I checked it, and Antivirus & Firewall didn't block it

Nevermind i had to be in My Administrator account, how dumb am i seriously xDDDD

So i've installed this add-on and my father payed 30 euros for this. i started it up and it said a port 7780 error in german. The window dissapears so i cant read the whole thing properly.

If I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\Busbetrieb-simulator and open start.bat, it opens the game itself with an "You must start this with admin privileges." in german, and the Port 7780 is in use error. Then i start start-admin.bat and it just shows the Port 7780 is in use error. It says change the port in <game directory>\Busbetrieb-simulator\Multiplayer(Sometimes BBS)\port.cfg, but the port.cfg file isn't there, just port.txt in Busbetrieb-simulator. Please help me me, i dont want to let down my father and let her know that he just basically threw 30 euros in the trash.

Dateien

• log.txt

(100 kB, 213 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )