Beiträge von BlitzGaming55

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

please do I don't really care for the competition I really am just here to play bcs so I can play with friends and so forth as a manager or owner they should be able to invite who they want it's their company not yours so who cares how many people they have or make ranking up a little abit easier and doesn't take probably a year to finally rank up to where I need to be to join gobus as I don't really play it everyday it's about having fun and just playing Omsi and do you have a rough estimate on this update please

hello a memeber is trying to invite me back into the company but it keeps coming up "this player is/was in the company how do we fix this??? i was in the company but the manager dissmised me by mistake i have looked every where to fix this but i cant

thanks

hello im one of the managers of Gobus my owner dismissed me from the company by mistake i was wondering if you could put me back in the company for some reason im not a high enough level to join back myself and none in the company has a free invite so if you could are you able to put me back in thanks

Hey if you have been dismissed from a company does that ban you from that company forever or getting invites from that company to join back

I have a member trying to invite me back to the company after the owner dismissed me by mistake