Beiträge von Tadeusz

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Maybe that would be helpful: I tried registering new account and it showed account created, you can log in, but when I'm trying to login with just created account it says email or password is incorrect, and when I try to forget password with that new account it says mail not found in database (different error than I get with my primary account email address), so I suspect it's more like general access to AOD server/database issue than just password reminder function not working.

Hello. I wanted to report I'm having error 'no database connection' after 'forgot my password' clicked.

I'm agreeing also to reset my career if that would be needed because before logging out I wanted to do that anyway (because I think I got lot of points and cash because of some bug) and I wasn't able to do that: after reset career button pressed in career mode returned to mode selection screen and when reentered career mode everything was as before (no reset occured).

I thought that logging out and back in would solve the problem but now I'm stucked at that 'no database connection' error.

Attaching log.

Dateien

• log.txt

(47,23 kB, 260 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )