Beiträge von stefanhoks

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Hey,

I downloaded the BBS app for IOS. I tried to log in with the same credentials I use for this BBS Forum account (bc I assume its the same account), but I'm constantly getting the "you entered the wrong e-mail and/or password". I cant find another account that is linked to Pedepe or BBS, let alone a "reset password" button. How can I solve this?

Thanks!

Hi,

Since a few days, when clicking the "Terminate" button in the Bus Company overlay after riding a complete route, Bus Company Simulator comes up with "The tour is not finished yet", even after Omsi 2 showed me that timeschedule you get after finishing a route. No matter if I stop the engine, accept another route on the IBIS, or just leave the bus the way I brought to a standstill, I can't complete the route for my bus company so no income :((. I'm sure I'm at the endstop, but can't make it terminate.

Any suggestions?

Thx in advance! Stefan