Beiträge von Justin Smithy

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

I will join. I don't expect everyone to understand english just someway for me to get a shift is what i want basically

Yeah I think I registered for one before then forgot about it I will keep an eye out for it.

My problem with the software there trailer did not state anything regarding this and if it would have I wouldn't have gotten it.

The idea of how Control simulator is layed out and what it's meant for it good it's something new however If you understand and can speak German then I would Recommend in getting it if you do not understand German stay clear of it.

You cannot use this by yourself it's not automated.

I have bought this product once it was released and haven't played it once due to not being able to get assigned shift because there is very low English Servers if not any.

BCS is not AOD. Everyone like the same Money for the same Work. When you can editing Timetable is the same to Cheat.

Your looking at it at a different perspective. The Way i see it It's my company therefore realistically I should be able to decide what time's do i want my buses set out in the city. In this case I want to have my company out at night offering services to those who need transportation.

I remember the old BCS Version where you were able to add 24 hour shift lines to maps therefore you can keep driving but that has changed now therefore I suggest to reverse the decision and bring back the old system on it.

I strongly advise in adding Yorkshire 2.0 as it has been recently being released and will be in competition with BOTW 2.9.

:)

Any progress?

Bump.

(10 Chars)

Download:

Yorkshire 2.0

Neu synchronisiert am 07.04.2021

Ist nun im Add-On Manager