Beiträge von Anonymous

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.

Open the installation folder of OmniNavigation, then the folder 'res' and then change to the folder with your map.
    Take a look at all the files there. Do all the roads?

Yes, in the res folder, the road .png files are there, both for the working and non-working maps.

Wenn auf den Kacheln weder Straßen noch Wasser drauf ist, ist es normal.
    Es kann aber auch passieren wenn man die Map generiert im OMSI Editor, aber nicht die komplette Karte geladen hat (OMSI Option "Beim Start die gesamte Karte laden")

I had "load the whole map at start" already selected. The problem is, OmniNavigation only works with certain maps of mine and on the others, comes up blank. All of maps work with OMSI 2 and show up in the editor perfectly, so they should load with OmniNavigation, yes? Any ideas?

Hi. I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but here's the problem I'm having. I have OMSI 2 installed with OMNINavigation and I have maps that don't already have the minimaps made but work perfectly fine for gameplay. But when I go and make the roadmaps in the Editor and add them to OMNINavigation, the app says they're added but they come up blank in game with OMNINavigation. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thank you.