[EN] Questions from map developers

Problem mit Ahlheim v4 - Keine Trips sichtbar
Aktuell kommt es zu Problemen bei Ahlheim v4. Sollte auch bei Dir nur eine Tour bzw. gar keine Tour angezeigt werden, setze bitte diesen Workaround um.
  • Hello,

I would like to know how this DLC works with third-party maps, and how map developers can build their maps with it in mind. What can we do to maximize compatibility?
    Previous advertising stated that 'all maps are compatible', yet it would seem that the software must carry the map, as there are things such as the mini map, speed cameras, etc.

Perhaps a statement from the software development team targeted towards map developers could be useful. I know of some concerns in the map/bus creation community about content being redistributed and used in payware, so it might be a good idea for a statement to allay these fears, too.

Thank you in advance

• Hello iomex,

New maps are choosen by the team. If you want your map in BBS you simple need to create a good map and publish it . (and have luck)

I can give you two tips what you can do so that your map would work good with BBS:

First:
    It seems like the minimap does not create properly when you select the tracks with the automatic finish "tool", so you could select every track by its self. I personaly don´t do that, because I think that that is not worth it but if you want a almost perfect red line on the navigation thats what you can do.

Second:
    Your routes should not start from a position where you are not able to spawn. (Like when you use short-tours)
    unfortunately I made that mistake and now BBS is showing tours which should only be driven with the tour befor it.

Other than that I can´t give you more help. All the things like speed cameras etc are done by the team, when a map gets selected.

The statement "all maps are compatible" is for Omninavigation, you can make your own maps compatible for it by choosing the option for it in the main menu.

Kind regards Finn Wiskandt

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Finn Wiskandt

Inhaber von Eurobus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Finn Wiskandt ()

• Excellent, thank you. One more question - if there is a map already on the program (our group has two), would subsequent updates be handled as if they were a new map, or could the developer email you to notify of updates?

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt
  • [PeDePe] Laurin

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert