How to move to a local company?

• Then the suggestion about many people to play in free mode without passing competitions?
    Then, it did not help the suggestions and complaints about the high prices of maps and related to the competition of companies.

Very disappointed.

• It is not compatible, do not lie, please.
    Start a new company for free for everyone, when you have paid 90€ for the previous one, that is not compatible.
    The suggestion was applicable to the current company, not starting from 0 and above free for everyone.
    That is not fair and apart it has nothing to do with the suggestion and complaints.

Start a new company for free for everyone, when you have paid 90€ for the previous one, that is not compatible.
    The suggestion was applicable to the current company, not starting from 0 and above free for everyone.
    That is not fair and apart it has nothing to do with the suggestion and complaints.

I prefer to ride for myself but as a real driver for the joy of driving a bus simulator single player. I do not go multiplayer in companies, etc. I recommend to everyone and do not need to pay ;)

• but here is the detail I want to see someone setting up a company and will have 7 days to pay the bills garage tax bus not what will have bankruptcy is not in the comic this I want to see now the next update has q shows the bus and also release the skin of the company to put on the buses would be nice

Who is lying?
    AOD is not BBS. You mixed something up.

Your able to set up a local company (with your own Server) and thats it. There no other companies, cheaper Map prizes and so on.

Please read this again:

Neu: Lokale Betriebe / New: Local companies

If you have further questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Daniel Trenzen
    Organisations-Controller
    - PeDePe -

• Barbapapa1

Hat das Label Sammlung hinzugefügt.
  • [PeDePe] Daniel T.

Hat das Label von In Bearbeitung auf Erledigt (Lösung) geändert.